Ask Lulu and Pix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Alcohol! Beer! Do you got it bro?

Brolaf
Al-Coh-Hol?

Zanes Zalesh

03-31-2012

So, Lulu, for us non-color-tasters, can you try to compare how the colors taste like? I mean, sure, purple is purple, but what purple taste like? And orange, blue, so on?

SuperMan Pix

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
So, Lulu, for us non-color-tasters, can you try to compare how the colors taste like? I mean, sure, purple is purple, but what purple taste like? And orange, blue, so on?
Purple tastes like purple! you know, the little berries you find on blue bushes? i call that Purple!

the other colors i didn't try yet cuz Pix says that the other colors are dangerous.
however i DID lick the shell of a Jub Jub Bird's egg so i guess thats what Blue taste like.

-Lily and Pix

Dear Veigar

03-31-2012

I'd punish you for that incident with the squirrel, but you have far too much to offer me, so I'll stay my hand...for now.

You are the only yordle in this world that I have any wish to not completely incinerate besides Poppy.

How does it feel, knowing that you cannot cause any and all who stand before you to explode?

How does it feel, knowing that your life depends on maintaining favor with your Pixie?

I've met some truly disgusting, irritating Pixies...yet they always run away. Why do you suppose that this particular Pixie chose to not inflict horrors upon you like they did to me?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Veigar View Post
I'd punish you for that incident with the squirrel, but you have far too much to offer me, so I'll stay my hand...for now.

You are the only yordle in this world that I have any wish to not completely incinerate besides Poppy.

How does it feel, knowing that you cannot cause any and all who stand before you to explode?

How does it feel, knowing that your life depends on maintaining favor with your Pixie?

I've met some truly disgusting, irritating Pixies...yet they always run away. Why do you suppose that this particular Pixie chose to not inflict horrors upon you like they did to me?
*applauding*

ENCORE ENCORE!!!

Seriously though...who was that squirrel?
Someone I know??
I suspect it has been utterly destroyed.
Try turning him into a squirrel...might make him like them more.

SuperMan Pix

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Veigar View Post

it feels absolutely wonderful to be with the Pixies, espetially Pix!

oh and it is veeery interesting that you met some Pixies youself. They told all sorts of things about you.
what do you say? would you like to come to the Glade with me? we could play our cares away and stay there...forever....muahahahahaha...

teee hee

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
it feels absolutely wonderful to be with the Pixies, espetially Pix!

oh and it is veeery interesting that you met some Pixies youself. They told all sorts of things about you.
what do you say? would you like to come to the Glade with me? we could play our cares away and stay there...forever....muahahahahaha...

teee hee
Veigar its a trap!!!
GO FOR IT!!!

Zanes Zalesh

03-31-2012

Hey, Lulu, say it.
Is true that Pix has took a liking to some champions, but in special some junglers?
I do believe it seems to get agitated near the blind monk, even call him by name and pull his attention.

SuperMan Pix

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Hey, Lulu, say it.
Is true that Pix has took a liking to some champions, but in special some junglers?
I do believe it seems to get agitated near the blind monk, even call him by name and pull his attention.
What? oh im sure Pix likes some of the other champions, but i don't think he's done something like that. right Pix?

*Pix freezes midair, looking side to side while slowly inching behind Lulu's hat*

hmmm, i wonder if i can get squirrels to make teacups for me...

Ask Brolaf

03-31-2012

Little Chick!

Do you do drugs? It sure sounds like it!

Brolaf