Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Dear Lulu,

Is there anyway I can get my own pixie?

Love (definetly DON'T)
Rothus


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Dear Lulu,

Is there anyway I can get my own pixie?

Love (definetly DON'T)
Rothus
well SAYING that you DON'T LOVE me is TAKING you SEVERAL steps AWAY from GETTING a PIXIE friend Teeheehee!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
well SAYING that you DON'T LOVE me is TAKING you SEVERAL steps AWAY from GETTING a PIXIE friend Teeheehee!!!
Actually I was saying YOU should NOT love ME, as that would be weird. Also WHY am I talking like THIS?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InvalidCake

Member

10-15-2012

Quietly, Iris approaches Lulu daintily, her wings twitching in curiosity.

"Hello. May you perform a favor to use Whimsy on yours truly?"


- Iris Eloise


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidCake View Post
Quietly, Iris approaches Lulu daintily, her wings twitching in curiosity.

"Hello. May you perform a favor to use Whimsy on yours truly?"


- Iris Eloise
WELL you're GONNA tell me WHICH PART of WHIMZY you want!! do you want TO BE Polymorphed? OR do you WANT to be FASTER and more MAGICAL?? also have WE MET before? i feel LIKE we either HAVE or we SHOULD have.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InvalidCake

Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
WELL you're GONNA tell me WHICH PART of WHIMZY you want!! do you want TO BE Polymorphed? OR do you WANT to be FASTER and more MAGICAL?? also have WE MET before? i feel LIKE we either HAVE or we SHOULD have.
"I wish to be polymorphed into a squirrel, yes! I don't believe we have, but I am from the Glade..."


- Iris Eloise


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidCake View Post
"I wish to be polymorphed into a squirrel, yes! I don't believe we have, but I am from the Glade..."


- Iris Eloise

OOOOO!! thats PRETTY interesting!!! tell me TELL ME!!! what PART of the GLADE are YOU FROM?? you DON'T look LIKE a pixie SO i have TO ASSUME that YOU are NOT from Frosticle VOLCANO NOR Pixie VILLAGE!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Wiz slowly crept around. He was afraid of Lulu's reaction, since in the last few times he had interrupted her important businesses, perhaps this time he would recieve some sort of payback. On her shoulder slept a pixie, purring against Wiz's neck. He looked around, trying to see where the Fae Sorceress might be.

H... Hello...? He whispered, half hoping no one would respond...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InvalidCake

Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
OOOOO!! thats PRETTY interesting!!! tell me TELL ME!!! what PART of the GLADE are YOU FROM?? you DON'T look LIKE a pixie SO i have TO ASSUME that YOU are NOT from Frosticle VOLCANO NOR Pixie VILLAGE!!
Iris, terrified in awe, stammered,

"M-my homeland is Milkgreen Forest; I've been quite c-curious about Valoran."

She recollects herself.


- Iris Eloise


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidCake View Post
Iris, terrified in awe, stammered,

"M-my homeland is Milkgreen Forest; I've been quite c-curious about Valoran."

She recollects herself.


- Iris Eloise
oh! well THATS interesting!!! i ALWAYS thought THAT the FOREST had FEW critters IN IT because of THE preditory FLYING MUFFIN!!!

anyway, YOU said YOU WANTED to be a SQUIRREL riiiight??

*Lulu points her wand at Iris*

CUDDLY INCOMING!!!

*Iris is now a squirrel*


ALRIGHT then!!! now that THATS taken care OF...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol
Wiz slowly crept around. He was afraid of Lulu's reaction, since in the last few times he had interrupted her important businesses, perhaps this time he would recieve some sort of payback. On her shoulder slept a pixie, purring against Wiz's neck. He looked around, trying to see where the Fae Sorceress might be.

H... Hello...? He whispered, half hoping no one would respond...
*Lulu's ears perked up at the greeting*

WHOOOOS THEEEEEEERE??