Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
*Meanwhile, SG was still at the house, but basically observing everything that happened((including the curtains and drapes part)), sees that Lulu is needed elsewhere, but Gerald is not letting her. To simply hurry this along so he can ask her some questions when she has time, SG pulls out two skewers and quickly pricks his back and the right side of his torso, then throws them at Gerald, in an attempt to paralyze him.*

Gerald sees them and melts into the shadow appearing behind SG and grabing him in a choke hold
G:Finnally!
((didnt see it srry))

SuperMan Pix

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Veigar seems to be in delight as Lulu agrees with his plans and the craziness from her tone just made everything much more enjoyable

YES AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S THE SPIRIT WE WILL RAIN CHAOS UPON OUR ENEMY AND "PARTY" TILL DAWN! ALRIGHT SO WE WILL START THIS PARTY SOON! AND BANDLE CITY WILL BE PARTIED OUT TO DEATH WHEN WE ARE DONE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Veigar follows Lulu with her laughter as well
AHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHA AA!!!!!!!

*the world seems to shake in response to Lulu's laugh*

Ask the Tempest

10-13-2012

Where did you get your wand?
-Kennen

SuperMan Pix

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Where did you get your wand?
-Kennen
PIX and I made the WAND from a PETRIFIED tree in THE GLADE!!!! the WOOD was literally LIKE STONE so it took MAAAANY days for IT to LOOK and FUNCTION like an ACTUAL wand!! it TOOK even LONGER to add ANY DETAILS on IT aswell!!

Iron Ambássador

10-13-2012

((Lulu, you didn't answer to Mira. Bottom page curse... And yes I know what account I am on))

Ask The Ebil

10-13-2012

Alright Right Lulu Let Our Plan Be Set Meet Me In The Outskirts Of Bandle City I Will Be Waiting

~Veigar

benjimenfire

10-13-2012

((i cant w8 to see what happens when he finds out the flame demons beat him to the punch))

Tentorer

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
((i cant w8 to see what happens when he finds out the flame demons beat him to the punch))
I'm going to slay you before that blasted dragon does.

Love,
Rothus

SuperMan Pix

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira looks over to Tyr, whispering something to him and they then nod in unison.

"Soooo, thiiiis is something Tyr and I did. It's kiiiinda like your poooolymorph mixed with the.... rabbit spell I've knoooown."

The crystal in her hair starts glowing, Tyr fluttering over to it and placing his hand on it. The touch causes the crystal to send a surge of energy through Mira, turning the girl into a full-sized wolf. She smiles a wolfish grin at Lulu.
oooOOOoooOO!! that LOOKS sooo COOOOOOOL!!!!!

Tjihyana

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
oooOOOoooOO!! that LOOKS sooo COOOOOOOL!!!!!
After a short moment, Mira turns back to her usual self, panting and falling down on her bum.

"It... is a biiiiiit tiring thoooooough. Tihihihihi."