Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Lulu and Pix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

10-11-2012

Lulu

I Came For A Request As You Can See Bandle City Seems To Be Depress Recently From The Fleet Battle And My Entrance To The Firework Festival. I Want To Show Bandle City A Grand Old Fun Time And I Need You To Summon Your Group Of Friends And When I Say A Group I Mean Around Over 200 Friends From The Glade To Enter Bandle City And Cause A "Grand Party" While I "Organize" Everything From The Mothership. And Don't Worry I Will Give You Bags Of Yordle Blood For Compensation For Helping Me Out. Well What Will You Say?!!!!!!!!

~Veigar

SuperMan Pix

10-12-2012

Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
I was there yes. Even though Tristana is a close friend of mine, I do not allow murder attempts to be performed. I did also protect you from that honestly idiotic summoner who believed himself to be more than fit to fight a Champion. Even odder, I saw him claiming that I couldn't beat him in a fight, when I did not even fight properly. Apparently me holding back on all of the abilities I am known for in the League means to him that I cannot beat him. But it is worrying that Tristana is that hellbent on murdering a child... I need to look into this further on a later date.

- Poppy

yea...he KINDA shows UP out of THE BLUE once IN a WHILE doing SOMETHING annoying!! you should DO what I DO and pretend that HE DOESNT EXIST!!!'

Quote:
Ask The Ebil:
Lulu

I Came For A Request As You Can See Bandle City Seems To Be Depress Recently From The Fleet Battle And My Entrance To The Firework Festival. I Want To Show Bandle City A Grand Old Fun Time And I Need You To Summon Your Group Of Friends And When I Say A Group I Mean Around Over 200 Friends From The Glade To Enter Bandle City And Cause A "Grand Party" While I "Organize" Everything From The Mothership. And Don't Worry I Will Give You Bags Of Yordle Blood For Compensation For Helping Me Out. Well What Will You Say?!!!!!!!!

~Veigar

oh SUUUURRRREE!!!!! this will be AWESOME! theres GONNA be SQUIRRELS, CATS, and LIVING cupcakes EATING the NON-living CUPCAKES!!! and AFTER this we can HAVE parties in DEMACIA, Noxus, ZUAN, Piltover, EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! AND NOTHING CAN STOP MEEEEEEEE MWEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*it looks like Veigar just released a force the he can't possibly control...*

Tjihyana

10-12-2012

Mira pops out from somewhere and jumps onto Lulu's back, giggling and smiling as always, though her looks seem more sinister than normal.

"Hiiiiiii Lulu! Tihihihih."

SuperMan Pix

10-12-2012

Quote:
Tjihyana:
Mira pops out from somewhere and jumps onto Lulu's back, giggling and smiling as always, though her looks seem more sinister than normal.

"Hiiiiiii Lulu! Tihihihih."

*Lulu just looks at Mira with a wide smile and lets her on her back*

oh HIII!!! i HAVEN'T seen you IN FOREEEEEEVER!!! whats do YA NEED?

Tjihyana

10-12-2012

Mira tilts her head, tapping her chin in thought for a moment.

"I don't knoooooow. I just wanted to stooooop by. Tihiihih. Tyr, don't say things like that again..."

Tyr can be seen sitting on Mira's head, having an odd look on his face.

SuperMan Pix

10-12-2012

Quote:
Tjihyana:
Mira tilts her head, tapping her chin in thought for a moment.

"I don't knoooooow. I just wanted to stooooop by. Tihiihih. Tyr, don't say things like that again..."

Tyr can be seen sitting on Mira's head, having an odd look on his face.

*Lulu takes note of Tyr's expression but continues the conversation normally*

wel OOOOKAAAAAY theen!!! what DO YOU want to doooo?

Tjihyana

10-12-2012

Mira continues tapping her chin, hopping down from Lulu's back and falling down straight on her bum.

"...Ow. Aaaand I dooon't know what to dooooo. Wanna see what I've leeearned with Tyr?"

SuperMan Pix

10-12-2012

Quote:
Tjihyana:
Mira continues tapping her chin, hopping down from Lulu's back and falling down straight on her bum.

"...Ow. Aaaand I dooon't know what to dooooo. Wanna see what I've leeearned with Tyr?"

ok SURE!!! this should BE INTERESTING!!

Tjihyana

10-12-2012

Mira looks over to Tyr, whispering something to him and they then nod in unison.

"Soooo, thiiiis is something Tyr and I did. It's kiiiinda like your poooolymorph mixed with the.... rabbit spell I've knoooown."

The crystal in her hair starts glowing, Tyr fluttering over to it and placing his hand on it. The touch causes the crystal to send a surge of energy through Mira, turning the girl into a full-sized wolf. She smiles a wolfish grin at Lulu.

Ask The Ebil

10-12-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:

oh SUUUURRRREE!!!!! this will be AWESOME! theres GONNA be SQUIRRELS, CATS, and LIVING cupcakes EATING the NON-living CUPCAKES!!! and AFTER this we can HAVE parties in DEMACIA, Noxus, ZUAN, Piltover, EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! AND NOTHING CAN STOP MEEEEEEEE MWEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*it looks like Veigar just released a force the he can't possibly control...*

Veigar seems to be in delight as Lulu agrees with his plans and the craziness from her tone just made everything much more enjoyable

YES AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S THE SPIRIT WE WILL RAIN CHAOS UPON OUR ENEMY AND "PARTY" TILL DAWN! ALRIGHT SO WE WILL START THIS PARTY SOON! AND BANDLE CITY WILL BE PARTIED OUT TO DEATH WHEN WE ARE DONE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Veigar follows Lulu with her laughter as well