Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

09-19-2012

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAY!!! thank YOU Mister MAYOR!!!!! now i dont HAVE To REPORT you to the LEAGUE!!!!

*Lulu skips away to Bandle City*

Elic Roland

09-19-2012

Ummmmmm
I think you left molly...

SuperMan Pix

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elic Roland View Post
Ummmmmm
I think you left molly...
*Pix can be seen fluttering around Molly. The little pixie keeps a watchful eye out for anything that might harm the little yordle*

Elic Roland

09-19-2012

okay then
*leaves, but forgets his sandvich*
((eat it, i dare you!))

Unique Traveler

09-19-2012

*Walks in to meet Lulu, but sees that she is gone...Instead, he sees Molly with the Pixie(Whose name he forgot) alone, and having heard rumors of this, took cautious steps.*

"Why hello...To prevent any trouble, I'll just set my weapons down in the corner and wait for Lulu to get back...or maybe you would like to be asked some questions...."

((PG 13 questions and above))

KatoVez

09-20-2012

A large crowd of humans and yordles are gathered around tables filled with steaming slabs of meat and dishes with the meats are being distributed to the crowd by yordle chefs. As Lulu walks down the city street she can see this crowd and a strange looking yordle with rich apeal on. The yordle is shouting to the crowd to enjoy the fine selection of meat before taking notice of Lulu. "Is that lulu! O my well how great to see you, would you like to enjoy a plate of rare quality meat? Im from a wealthy family and I always provide to the people of this city at this time of the year." you notice the rather sharp teeth of this yordle and can sence a gloom like aura about the chefs.

SuperMan Pix

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoVez View Post
A large crowd of humans and yordles are gathered around tables filled with steaming slabs of meat and dishes with the meats are being distributed to the crowd by yordle chefs. As Lulu walks down the city street she can see this crowd and a strange looking yordle with rich apeal on. The yordle is shouting to the crowd to enjoy the fine selection of meat before taking notice of Lulu. "Is that lulu! O my well how great to see you, would you like to enjoy a plate of rare quality meat? Im from a wealthy family and I always provide to the people of this city at this time of the year." you notice the rather sharp teeth of this yordle and can sence a gloom like aura about the chefs.
((ooo! a situated RP!! i'll play along...))

*Lulu eyes the "Yordle" curiously. Why was he inviting her to eat? who is he? who are all these people?? now that she thinks of it, where the hell is she?? when did she leave?? why did she go here???*

uhhhhh.....WHERE am I??

*Lulu scratches her head in confusion*

KatoVez

09-20-2012

The yordle looks at Lulu with confusion. "you do not know where you are do you..... hmmm well you see this is Bandle City. I do not live here but every now and then I like to visit." One chef with a plate of meat walks walks to Lulu. "You must try some of this its to die for", says the strange yordle.

SuperMan Pix

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoVez View Post
The yordle looks at Lulu with confusion. "you do not know where you are do you..... hmmm well you see this is Bandle City. I do not live here but every now and then I like to visit." One chef with a plate of meat walks walks to Lulu. "You must try some of this its to die for", says the strange yordle.
OOOO!!!!

*Lulu takes the cooked hunk of meat and swallows it in one gulp*

wow THAT was TAAAAAAASTY!!!!! what CREATURE was it ANYWAYS???

KatoVez

09-22-2012

"He he he he oh um ...... Pig, o ya the names Amif." (i think iv been spelling yortle wrong sorry for that.) After speaking with Lulu Amif walks away. (pssssss it was not pig..... Lulu just munched on Yortle flesh!!!)