Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

IS THE FOOD HERE YET!

Wiz jumps in, looking around the room trying to find the food.

I NEED IT! NOW!

Obviously, Wiz lost it...

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Uxaris knows a thing or two about crazy. You let it runs its course. Simply. Effectively. Calmly. People tend to get a bit irate when they're interrupted in the midst of vengeful or otherwise idiotic actions. Ben and Wiz seemed to fit that bill perfectly. And so he let them have their time being whatever they wished to be.

He was a touch upset about the loss of his gift, giving Lulu a frown as it vanished.

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

Wiz turned, he sensed the pig's aura before, but now it was gone. A small amount of ashes were floating in the air, and he noticed what happened.

He turned to Ben, then held up his claw

Ben... You... You took away my food... NOW PAY!

Wiz thunder charged his claw, waiting for Ben's reaction

benjimenfire

09-14-2012

sets wiz on fire
I dont have time for you and I can reconstruct it
He turns to ux now covered in flames
why do you have to ruin the fun?

benjimenfire

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((And there's a good reason for that, although you might be wrong about what you think it is.))
((what might that be?))

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Uxaris waves his hand dismissively to the strangers and yawns, looking bored.

"Nono, go ahead, take your time, I can wait. You two rascals just have at 'er in Lulu's house and see how happy she is when you destroy the place. Please. No really, I'm eager to see what my gi- Uh, what Lulu does to you after that. Not to mention after you just obliterated her gift for me. I'm sure she'll be juuuuuuuuuuuuuust peachy."

"Don't interrupt the crazy people who apparently can't even figure out your name. That won't end well. And hey, maybe they'll get bored and just go away. Wouldn't that be nice...?" He stopped thinking for a moment, letting out a heavy sigh.

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

ben sighs
"Not fun anymore"he says
the fire goes out
"is this a good time to mention I once attacked lulu"he says

SuperMan Pix

09-15-2012

*Lulu was left speechless when the piggy-cake burst into flames, and was even more upset when the two intruder's were still in her house. while it may seem like she's smiling, an aura of murderous hatred eminates from her*

WELL then...if YOU TWO DON'T get OUT soon, then I WILL forcibly HOUSE you in MY BASEMENT like the REST of the PEOPLE who ANNOY me!!!!

*Lulu stamps her foot on the floor which causes muffled movement to be heard from under the floor board*

"is-is anyone up there?? OH PLEASE LET US OUT!! SHE'S KEPT US DOWN HERE FOR WEEKS!! we...we had to eat Jimmy over here...oh GODS IT WAS HORRIBLE!! LET US OUT!!! PLEAAASE!!!"

*Lulu opens a hatch to her basement and stuck her head in it, causing all noise to suddenly stop. she comes back out a few moments later and faced both Benji and Wiz*

SO!! whats IT GONNA BE??

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

he laughs
"you always like to joke lulu a common quality" he says

Ask the Megling

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
((what might that be?))
((Don't you worry.))