Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

08-23-2012

Megling's orders are stupid.

AskKarthus

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I didn't have a part in the decision to kidnap the child. The aims of the group don't work well with mine, so I think I'm going to pull my support from it. Regardless, Poppy, for your own good, don't try to interfere with my fulfilling of Megling's orders. I don't want to hurt you.
You will ultimately fail. The child hasn't even been released yet. I also plan on staying true to my word. The child will be released once Lulu get the proper assistance. Should you interfere, I can make sure that your fate will be far worse than merely Lulu's vengeance.

SuperMan Pix

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
You will ultimately fail. The child hasn't even been released yet. I also plan on staying true to my word. The child will be released once Lulu get the proper assistance. Should you interfere, I can make sure that your fate will be far worse than merely Lulu's vengeance.
oh yea...ABOUT that!! i TRIED looking for a PSYCHIATRIST and according to The Institute, Im the only Psychiatrist HERE. so...what now?

AskKarthus

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
oh yea...ABOUT that!! i TRIED looking for a PSYCHIATRIST and according to The Institute, Im the only Psychiatrist HERE. so...what now?
Anivia would probably be your best option. If she doesn't help, ask Shyvana. Worst case scenario, you could ask Lee Sin, Udyr, or Karma.

If that doesn't work, I'll release her anyway, and visit to make sure her mental capabilities haven't been neutered. You seem to have a physiologically scarring effect on some people, that's what I'm worried about.

TeoLeif

08-23-2012

Nym flutters in carrying a formally written letter. She whispers something to Lulu about Teo and giggles.
The letter reads:

Quote:
Dear Mistress Lulu,

I wanted to say thanks for the new Pixie! Forza's a little upset about it, but I'm sure he'll get over it. Anyway, I wanted to remind you to visit Poppy some time about learning about... parenting. I mean, there has to be someone out there who knows something about being a parent, right? And if anyone knows anything about knowing people, it's gotta be Poppy.

Your Student - Teo

P.S. Try not to let Pix and Tyr fight over Nym. She thinks something's going to come up, but uh... don't tell her I told you.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I didn't have a part in the decision to kidnap the child. The aims of the group don't work well with mine, so I think I'm going to pull my support from it. Regardless, Poppy, for your own good, don't try to interfere with my fulfilling of Megling's orders. I don't want to hurt you.

I think the group dissolved when Karthus pulled the kidnapping a kid card. I for one am a little pissed off with the idea of kidnapping it and am shocked that the idea of slaying a child causes you no shock or anger.

Ask the Megling

08-23-2012

I don't like the idea of killing the child, but I have to do it. This isn't the first distasteful thing I've had to do for my job.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-23-2012

Karma stares at all of them from a spontaneously grown lotus tree.

Her eye seems to be twitching slightly at the mention of child violence.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

This is even pissing the Zen Lady off! I mean...you have another emotion besides calm????

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-23-2012

She appears next to Geokhan, her eye still twitching, but her features expressionless.

"Children, no matter who the parent, should never be exposed to violence of any kind.... Their innocence must be protected until they are ready to move on unto the world's bounties, possibilities, and hardships...."

She snaps her fan open, fanning her self while exuding an aura (akin to what you would feel when your mother discovered you were going out with a man/woman she did not approve of, and then bought vodka.)