Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
aha- STOP!!-yeeheehee!!!-OOH thats HOW you-"giggle"- GONNA PLAY HUH!!!!

*Lulu tickles back*

WELL i don't have ANY QUALMS about you starting THAT orginization, but TAKING Molly WAS too far...

I didn't start it and we didn't kidnap Molly. Hecarim started it and Karthus kidnapped Molly. I found out Karthus went to kidnap Molly when you broke down the door.

SuperMan Pix

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira is giggling, smiling widely at Lulu.
I dooooon't think soooooo. Tihihi. Unless you've seeeeen me skipping around back at Bandle City. I've not beeeeen here before though.
She can't seem to be able to stop giggling as usual, a white glow visible in her hands.
*Lulu continues to stare at Mira, a smile slowly forming on her face*

hmmm....YOU KNOW, YOU sorta remind ME of MYSELF!!!!

*Looks down at Mira's glowing hands*

...are YOU interested in ME being YOUR Teacher??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif
Teo stumbles on to the scene to ask Lulu another question about his lesson but stops to stare and hug himself.

U-uh... Mis-stress-s... I h-have a question that d-doesn't involve t-t-tickling...
uuuuhhh SURE!!! what DO YOU neeeed?

Tévinter

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu continues to stare at Mira, a smile slowly forming on her face*

hmmm....YOU KNOW, YOU sorta remind ME of MYSELF!!!!

*Looks down at Mira's glowing hands*

...are YOU interested in ME being YOUR Teacher??
((The way you type in caps, reminds me EVERY SINGLE TIEM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIBu53QxiCA))

TeoLeif

08-22-2012

*Glances over at Mira with slight surprise*

O-oh. Hi Mira. U-um... Well Lulu I was g-going to ask when our next lesson was.

Tjihyana

08-22-2012

Mira thinks for a moment before giggling with her usual smile.
Suuuuuure. Teo said you could probably heeeelp me with magic. Tihiih. It doesn't seem to work the same way for me as mooooost.
She turns to Teo, poking his nose.
"Booop. Hi Teo."

Armored Rammus

08-23-2012

(( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...25163&page=266 my last post is somewhat relevant. tldr: He used an interdimensional rupture device and it sent him reeling to the Glade. ))
Rammus didn't know where the space-time fabric ripper would take him. It was some sort of telephonic cabin he went in. What he didn't know, though, was that it would take him to the last place the living would like to be - at least, anything not named Rammus or Lulu.

A hole came forth from the sky and a black thunderbolt shot down. At its point of impact, there was a smoking Rammus wearing a now-destroyed Tuxedo. He reached to his pocket and, to his misfortune, he noticed that the shades didn't make it - or at least, they weren't there anymore. However, it seems that Karthus' hair made it without issues. Good. His trusty beard of wisdom was intact.

He was in the Glade, home of the looniest child fantasies and craziest squirrels, cupcakes and kittens. He looked around and, strangely enough, liked this place. He then powerballed around, looking for clues of Lulu's location.

And then he found her. He hoped she didn't mind the space-time disaster that occured a moment ago. Well, at least, the casualties were as minor as a ladybug being made... bigger. Actually, as big as Rammus. And guess what... The ladybug was following him.
"Hi." Rammus said at Lulu's attention, before turning behind and seeing the giant ladybug. "Hi." he said again, stretching his arms for *something to happen*. Indeed, something happened. A black thunderbolt shot from the sky, landing in Rammus' hand.

The shades made it, apparently. He wore them, snapped a nearby twig and wore his beard. You are now watching Black Wizard of the Glade Rammus aka Rammus the Black. Beware of the mighty twig wand! And of the giant pet ladybug.

SuperMan Pix

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
*Glances over at Mira with slight surprise*

O-oh. Hi Mira. U-um... Well Lulu I was g-going to ask when our next lesson was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana
Mira thinks for a moment before giggling with her usual smile.
Suuuuuure. Teo said you could probably heeeelp me with magic. Tihiih. It doesn't seem to work the same way for me as mooooost.
She turns to Teo, poking his nose.
"Booop. Hi Teo."
oooo! why DONT WE DO the lesson NOW??

LETS meet up AT THE INSTITUTE COURTYARD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus
Rammus didn't know where the space-time fabric ripper would take him. It was some sort of telephonic cabin he went in. What he didn't know, though, was that it would take him to the last place the living would like to be - at least, anything not named Rammus or Lulu.

A hole came forth from the sky and a black thunderbolt shot down. At its point of impact, there was a smoking Rammus wearing a now-destroyed Tuxedo. He reached to his pocket and, to his misfortune, he noticed that the shades didn't make it - or at least, they weren't there anymore. However, it seems that Karthus' hair made it without issues. Good. His trusty beard of wisdom was intact.

He was in the Glade, home of the looniest child fantasies and craziest squirrels, cupcakes and kittens. He looked around and, strangely enough, liked this place. He then powerballed around, looking for clues of Lulu's location.

And then he found her. He hoped she didn't mind the space-time disaster that occured a moment ago. Well, at least, the casualties were as minor as a ladybug being made... bigger. Actually, as big as Rammus. And guess what... The ladybug was following him.
"Hi." Rammus said at Lulu's attention, before turning behind and seeing the giant ladybug. "Hi." he said again, stretching his arms for *something to happen*. Indeed, something happened. A black thunderbolt shot from the sky, landing in Rammus' hand.

The shades made it, apparently. He wore them, snapped a nearby twig and wore his beard. You are now watching Black Wizard of the Glade Rammus aka Rammus the Black. Beware of the mighty twig wand! And of the giant pet ladybug.

*Lulu just stares at Rammus*

if YOU need HELP with anything PLEASE tell me ok?

Tjihyana

08-23-2012

Mira smiles widely, giggling and jumping up and down excitedly.
"Okay! Tihiih. Let's goooooooooooooooo."

TeoLeif

08-23-2012

Teo giggles and pokes Mira on the nose with a similar "Boop" noise.
"Alright, let's go then."

Ask the Megling

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambssador View Post
... I never thought I'd say this, but after seeing what this.... "Anti-Lulu Association" chose to do, I am on your side in this matter Sorceress. They have no right to kidnap a child and blackmail you into counseling.

- Poppy

((... Yeeeah, I know I said in chat that Poppy wouldn't really help Lulu, but then I saw what actually was going on. >_> In this situation Poppy would most likely actually help. ))
I didn't have a part in the decision to kidnap the child. The aims of the group don't work well with mine, so I think I'm going to pull my support from it. Regardless, Poppy, for your own good, don't try to interfere with my fulfilling of Megling's orders. I don't want to hurt you.