When you pick Rammus...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugs From Momma

03-31-2012

It's basically the "I don't give a d*mn I want to win at any cost" champion.

Along with Kassadin and Yorick. Sick of all of them.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

I always found Rammus to be not nearly as auto-win as people make him out to be.

He's not bad by any means. But while he does get some nice advantages on this map, he isn't the best champ ever and I hardly even consider him to be ban worthy.

Kassadin is way way WWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY scarier imo. He's got much more reliable mobility past 6 (try escaping with powerball, or blocking a blink), way more damage, and his silence/slow is very hard to deal with, and is just as impossible to kill if not more so. While with Rammus, if you take Cleanse or QSS you can essentially ignore him and his mediocre aoe damage output as his ult is the only way he can hurt you when you take away his main, and really only contribution in a multi-person fight.

But idk, I always thought he was overrated. Once I broke 2000 elo back when Jabebot was still working I hardly ever saw Rammus even in Blind, and when I did it never felt like he was the force that won it.

Huniz

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubbitas View Post
When you pick Rammus on dominion you're basically telling everyone that you are an @rsehole. You're saying, I don't care about having a fun game, I want to troll everyone. Playing Rammus on dominion does not mean your good, it means you're a troll.
ok

Laurix

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
It's basically the "I don't give a d*mn I want to win at any cost" champion.

Along with Kassadin and Yorick. Sick of all of them.
This is true, just sucks because I played Kassadin all the time back before Season 1 even started. A champion I love, but am ashamed to play on Dominion.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
This is true, just sucks because I played Kassadin all the time back before Season 1 even started. A champion I love, but am ashamed to play on Dominion.
Know a guy that loved Yorick from his release on (not me though) even if he was weak and was just a giant paperholder, he played Yorick during the rough times, the easy op times the rough times again and the balanced times, then Dominion came out and he still played him, then the "meta" got stabilished and he gets the same bs every game xD, it sucks for him because Yoric really is his favorite champion, that's why you shouldn't complain about that.

Although i'm guilty of complaining about Olaf xD but that's just a Personal pet peeve of mine

Tortferngatr

03-31-2012

...I like to win, and I like feeling like a tanky Sonic the Hedgehog. (Speaking of which, why is there no Sonic-themed Rammus skin? I'd buy that nigh-immediately.)

Besides, Rammus is a fun champ due to just how trolly he is. You're an armadillo that makes things kill themselves by attacking you. I could care less about Rammus being imba, he's too much fun IMO.

Hugs From Momma

03-31-2012

Same OP champs all the time gets old. Too bad draft has been unplayable for months...

random downvotes from the op champ lovers...

Argodis

03-31-2012

I play mostly blind now so I see the OP champs frequently. I have no problem playing against them but c'mon, don't say "GG" at the end. Your team consists of Kassadin, Yorick, Rammus, etc. You obviously didn't want a good game.

inFe eD

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
...I like to win, and I like feeling like a tanky Sonic the Hedgehog. (Speaking of which, why is there no Sonic-themed Rammus skin? I'd buy that nigh-immediately.)

Besides, Rammus is a fun champ due to just how trolly he is. You're an armadillo that makes things kill themselves by attacking you. I could care less about Rammus being imba, he's too much fun IMO.
Sonic Rammus skin? Wow. Instant buy right there, and off to blind pick to marathon 50-plus games with him, with this blaring at full volume the entire time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7gn1lOBHdQ

Laurix

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
Same OP champs all the time gets old. Too bad draft has been unplayable for months...
Yeah.. I stopped playing Draft when my queues hit 30-40 minutes.

At least Blind is like on average 5-10 for me.