How to counter Top Renek

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IswearIcanFly

03-31-2012

It's just painful , plus I see renek every games.
Inbefore you say: QQ noob , get cloth armor 5 health potion and armor runes.
^ got em all , its still hard

FakiZun

03-31-2012

Pick OP FotM champs

hint:Tryn

Delt Dragon

03-31-2012

Yorick?

o DreaM o

03-31-2012

Outplay him. Don't engage when his stun is up. Make him blow stun on creeps and then go on him. If your champ has a shield, make him blow his fury and skills while your shield is up.

stickyshooZ

03-31-2012

Anyone with good poke works pretty decently against him. Kennen is a good choice because he has great poke as well as mobility to get away from him if he dashes at you. He's not going to be able to burst you down, so having some source of consistent sustain is a good idea too.

Shinzoku

03-31-2012

Don't engage with him early game, get armor and HP, proceed to farm. Done, you won the lane.

He dominates lanes and has easy harrass, if you know his movement patterns you can avoid it. If you're bad, tho, as you probably are, you will be standing near your creeps and he will just get 50 fury, E W Q E you and start winning the lane. It's not bad to sacrifice some CS to allow your creeps to reach your turret, or to get time for your natural armor to grow.

Pretty much every lane can be won or at least stalemated by picking passive farmers and playing passively.

Captain Baylife

03-31-2012

Tryn beats him, Yorick beats him, Lee Sin does well vs him, Vlad does well vs him (early zoning, hard to kill Rene 1v1).

Kudz

03-31-2012

Yorick, Tryn, WW, Udyr, Nidalee, Olaf and plenty of others

4Da MamaLand

03-31-2012

As irelia I just play cautious early game and farm. Ask for a gank occasionally and eventually u can start trading with him and pull ahead. Just play cautious with him. If u have ranged move harass him with them just don't over do it and go oom. U can also wait for him waste his fury with a q on minons. It comes.down to knowing when to go in and.harass and when to farm

LaskoHeater

03-31-2012

Pro Tip:

Tristana

I crush renekton so hard with trist.. every time ive done it i get first blood like nothing. I take heal/ignite... just level your E and use it on him constantly. save your w for escapes until youre ready to kill.. with his early game crushed, hes not much of a threat the rest of the game.