Bug with Vlad and Kayle's Ults

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insanious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-05-2010

I was in a game earlier where I was going to die from the damage proc at the end of Vlad's Ult. The Kayle on my team then casted her Ult on me right before the proc went off. I then died to Vlad's ult while still under Kayle's Ult.

Basically:
1) Vlad casts Ult
2) I get hit
3) Kayle casts her Ult on me
4) I die even though I'm shielded.

Silverstab

08-05-2010

Well, the plague was already "under the shield" maybe that's why. Does Kayle shield protects from Dots already casted on someone?

Insanious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-05-2010

Yes it protect from dots stuff like ignite does not hurt you, nor does gangplank's grog soaked blade.

Its why I thought it was weird.

Lios Ashenblade

08-05-2010

Vlad is undercover op champ lol

Skylead

Recruiter

08-05-2010

I have seen Kayle's ult stop my ult (on vlad) from killing champions multiple times. Just keep in mind the timings I don't know Kayle's shield time but the ult blows up after 5 secs

Dirty Foot

08-05-2010

In that situation, the spell is considered to have already done it's damage. Shields shouldn't be able to stop that.

Xeatoa

08-05-2010

Can you be ult'd by vlad while kayle's ult is already cast on you?

Ethos

08-06-2010

It should block the damage, Zil's bomb and no other dot interacts quite like Vlad's ult. This should be fixed.

fforrresstt

08-06-2010

Kayle's ult is 3 seconds max. Vlad's is 5 seconds until it kills you. probably bad timing on kayle's part

Skylead

Recruiter

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fforrresstt View Post
kayle's ult is 3 seconds max. Vlad's is 5 seconds until it kills you. Probably bad timing on kayle's part
qed