How to Play AP Lulu: A Super Special Awesome Video Guide

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekt

04-06-2012

Looks like Dignitas Voyboy found your guide . He just played it at IPL at top lane with great success! ThAs Nekt said above... you do have a great sense when it comes to viable champions gz!

Aesa91

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
I like your tone and pacing as you progress through the guide ... reminds me of my own style in some ways. Awesome stuff!
Thank you so much!!

And thank you Nekt!! ^^

@Syn- It's one thing for someone to disagree with me. It's another for someone to try and completely dismiss me because they don't like what they see, and then claim I'm the one being unreasonable when I fire back. Accepting other people's opinions is a two way street. There is seriously no reason to be blowing this out of proportion, dude. o_o

Aesa91

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonik187 View Post
At the end of the guide you say lulu's extra attacks will come in handy when taking down turrets and inhibs, when it would seem you are aware that pix does not attack turrets or inhibs, since you say so earlier in the guide.

Otherwise pretty good guide, and despite what others say, Lulu is a good mid who is hard to gank and adds a lot of damage/utility to the team fights. When playing her mid instead of no cs support, you can see how she really shines when you get some decent AP stacked up.
I actually noticed this as I watched it a few times, I can't believe I did that!! XD Such a derp move. ._. I'll annotate it! Thanks for pointing it out

Nekt

05-24-2012

Just saw a tier list and Lulu was #1 place... nice call Aesa!