Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Play AP Lulu: A Super Special Awesome Video Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aesa91

03-31-2012

Hi guys! It's been a while! *poses* =P I've really been enjoying playing Lulu as an AP carry as opposed to a support, and have made a video guide on her to help spread the word about how fun this new champion is! Please check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCqCAFsSu5w

Thanks! =)

Aesa91

03-31-2012

Yay for random downvotes! E_E

Cenerae

03-31-2012

Please don't encourage this.

It might be fun to do but she doesn't offer enough to be worth building AP on. Unless it's on Dominion where she might as well build some. Built for AP she's incredibly lackluster compared to other supports (Janna and Soraka...and Karma if you consider Karma a support) when built that way.

edit - heh. Speak mind without being rude about it, recieve slew of downvotes. Figures.

Aesa91

03-31-2012

Thank you for coming to both of my threads and trying to shoot down my guide in each. Quite frankly, I believe most people play this game to have fun. That is the point. And if I'm not trolling and not feeding, there's nothing wrong with playing a champion in a different way. I think Lulu's playstyle is a lot more exciting than most other "supports", and simply like to enjoy it to it's fullest extent.

ThorHammerz

03-31-2012

Quote:
Aesa91:
Thank you for coming to both of my threads and trying to shoot down my guide in each. Quite frankly, I believe most people play this game to have fun. That is the point. And if I'm not trolling and not feeding, there's nothing wrong with playing a champion in a different way. I think Lulu's playstyle is a lot more exciting than most other "supports", and simply like to enjoy it to it's fullest extent.

shush, anything works decently, but isn't "optimal" or goes against the meta is gonna be hated on

Cenerae

03-31-2012

Quote:
Aesa91:

I didn't say you were trolling or feeding, I said that AP Lulu is sub-optimal compared to others in the same role. As such I couldn't really recommend it.

I'm sorry if you can't deal with my opinion. :-/

Aesa91

03-31-2012

Quote:
Cenerae:
I didn't say you were trolling or feeding, I said that AP Lulu is sub-optimal compared to others in the same role. As such I couldn't really recommend it.

I'm sorry if you can't deal with my opinion. :-/

I think my reply to you was fairly tame, and you're the one telling me to shut everything down because you don't think AP Lulu is good enough. =P Live and let live, friend.

DMPuffy

03-31-2012

I might not agree with people playing AP Lulu, but this guide is put together very well.

Aesa91

03-31-2012

Thanks! =) Appreciate it!

chrissphinx

03-31-2012

A g-g-g-g-girl