Can Ashe Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

I've always wondered if the Frost Archer could jungle. I probably wouldnt try it in any serious match, I was just wondering if anyone had done it successfully.

Chingmeister

03-31-2012

Ashe's manaless damage isn't that high. Twitch, Vayne, Teemo, Cait, and MF are all better junglers, listed from good to okish.

Any dps can jungle starting with 19% lifesteal, AS runes, and knowledge of where to stand when fighting jungle spawns to split them up.

LancerXXX

03-31-2012

Can Ashe jungle? Yes.
Can Veigar jungle? Yes.
Can Nasus jungle? Yes.

Is putting them into the jungle completely impractical, redundant and useless? YES.

Enemy Magikarp

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
Can Ashe jungle? Yes.
Can Veigar jungle? Yes.
Can Nasus jungle? Yes.

Is putting them into the jungle completely impractical, redundant and useless? YES.
Are you being totally useless when you obviously know what the original poster meant?
YES

Cenerae

03-31-2012

Ashe is probably the single worst jungler in the game. I suppose you COULD do it....but I wouldn't ever do it in any competetive capacity.

Her Volley cooldown at low levels is far too long to supplement her weak base damage, so clearing would be an agonizing experience. You might have to go so far as to do some funky kiting tricks to stay alive, though that was in the old jungle, don't know about the new one.

McPuccio

12-23-2013

Just did it today in a norms. Basically have to go tank runes and focus on using the frost slow as utility. You start your gank off with a crit and slow, once you get your ult you can secure ganks very easily. Endgame it gets a little funky and your team may be out a tank, but all you have to do is ward well and focus the carries.

Euphoria Rev

12-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPuccio View Post
Just did it today in a norms. Basically have to go tank runes and focus on using the frost slow as utility. You start your gank off with a crit and slow, once you get your ult you can secure ganks very easily. Endgame it gets a little funky and your team may be out a tank, but all you have to do is ward well and focus the carries.
Wow.

TMIT

12-24-2013

She's not viable there. As any other lane she can pick off jungle creeps after IE or BT + PD very easily, but in the early goings you have slow clear times and a significant vulnerability to a long list of typical (and even other atypical) junglers counter-jungling you.

One thing that actually is viable with her is to lane swap her top or mid if the opposing champion in that lane can't do much to her.

TeknoWizard

12-24-2013

Look at the dates people,,, please,,,