jungling in 3s????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

04-05-2012

The way I see it, I don't have my teams jungle, never lost a match that way, why? because I riven top and 90% of the time i'll kill the jungler if he trys to gank me

Sam

04-05-2012

Only reason people think its hard cause they don't have the right runes/masteries, and don't have a good pull in the beginning from teammates

thursday609

04-05-2012

IMO you cannot have a true jungler. It is more of a hybrid. AD/AS champs with fast movement work the best. The idea is to be solo top and push the min wave just past mid. At that time you go top and jungle (depending on level tells you which groups to go for). This will both give you tons of CS because you are killing for you creep wave and getting all top jungle. This opens up so many options - ganks bot top and bot, causes inpatients because enemy top champ will never see anyone so they will be hesitant to move past mid (and if they do they get ganked), if you keep mid (lizzard) warded you have complete visibility of the entire map, etc... i can go on all day. The key here is that you keep in mind that you are not a jungler. You MUST maintain and push top lane.

Doing all of this will cause the enemy team to group up. To counter this, put the champ that was solo/top (hybrid junlger) in the lane opposite the group and have the other 2 team mates keep the group of 3 busy. This way if there is a quick change of pace the solo champ will be fed enough to either kill the entire team or run if needed, letting the group of 2 push the other lane. Or the solo champ will just push his own lane. There is no downside.

NOTE: If you're going to dislike please specify why. This works for me every time and is completely logical as to why.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
People say to jungle full time. I don't know how this works if both teams have a jungler. Seems like there'd be alot of skirmishes in the middle or top of the map, with so little laning it makes it pointless.

But once you hit a certain level/item build you should be clearing the jungle every chance you get. Bonus gold/xp and full buffs. It wins TT games.
Clear camps, check ememy camps if safe or they are not warded, and gank.

wash
rinse
repeat

ChowGe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

supo

Vindelisal

04-06-2012

How to jungle 3v3:
Don't. Until you clear top lane and you see bot lane has every enemy on the team.
I only use the jungle when they turret hug. OR when I get the kill and the minions are too close to the tower early game.

Lotus Guardian

04-06-2012

remember rule of thumb when it comes to junglers.... no jungler is better than a bad jungler (or a bad solo at that matter)

Pumelo

04-06-2012

Junglers in 3vs3 are optional. It really depends on how you play and with WHO you play. I am a shaco player and i do jungle in 3vs3 but not full time. im not saying it cant be done, and im not saaying tht 3 vs 3 jungler is a must have. What im saying is : Anything is good as long as you win the game