Jungle Routes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Dim Sum

03-30-2012

Hey guys, I've barely been playing since the jungle re-work. Been having a hell of a time trying to figure out the new routes, as since I've been testing them out I keep finding myself under leveled unless I go wolves/wraiths->blue. But my only problem with that is I feel it's too easy to predict blue @ 1:55. At least in the old jungle I could start at like wolves, wraiths, golems, maybe even skip a buff until later making me a little less predictable.

Anyway, just some general sample routes I can try with typical AD junglers (Skarner, Noc, Xin, GP) that will keep me at the right level with gank opportunities other than the typical wraiths/wolves-blue.

rav20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

if u start at blue is wolves,blue,wraiths,red,golems,wraiths again - u end with lvl 4
If u start red wraiths,red,golems,wraiths again,wolves,blue - same here

if u wanna go ahead by one camp u can start at wraiths then blue,wolves wraiths again,red,golems,wraiths...works with mao, nunu

JxC

03-30-2012

manaless junglers usually have more versatile routes because they can start do wraiths/golems at 1:40 and start red at 1:55, hitting lvl 2 before anyone else for a gank. for example, with mundo/shyvana i alternate depending on where my opponent starts (helps if i have a support w/ cv on team). can start wolves -> blue then steal opponents red/wraiths, or wraiths -> red -> gank/steal. its kind of hard for junglers that have mana problems though, other than maybe shaco.

typical routes-
wolves -> blue (smite) -> wraiths -> wolves -> red (smite) (you can let your top or bottom lane have double golems if you want)
wolves -> blue (smite) -> wraiths -> double golems -> red (smite)

wraiths -> red (smite) -> double golems -> wraiths -> wolves -> blue (smite) (can give your blue to ap mid if you don't need it)
double golems -> red (smite) -> wraiths -> double golems -> wolves -> blue (smite) (possible route if you need to babysit a lane in early levels)

EstoqueXs

03-30-2012

watch saint's stream

Blaze Dark

07-27-2013

watch voyboy

nuc

07-27-2013

had to check the date to make sure i wasn't being ****ed with

LordMozart

07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JxC View Post
manaless junglers usually have more versatile routes because they can start do wraiths/golems at 1:40 and start red at 1:55, hitting lvl 2 before anyone else for a gank. for example, with mundo/shyvana i alternate depending on where my opponent starts (helps if i have a support w/ cv on team). can start wolves -> blue then steal opponents red/wraiths, or wraiths -> red -> gank/steal. its kind of hard for junglers that have mana problems though, other than maybe shaco.

typical routes-
wolves -> blue (smite) -> wraiths -> wolves -> red (smite) (you can let your top or bottom lane have double golems if you want)
wolves -> blue (smite) -> wraiths -> double golems -> red (smite)

wraiths -> red (smite) -> double golems -> wraiths -> wolves -> blue (smite) (can give your blue to ap mid if you don't need it)
double golems -> red (smite) -> wraiths -> double golems -> wolves -> blue (smite) (possible route if you need to babysit a lane in early levels)

Wait , what ? Is this for real ? Starting wolves drains your health pool ending up having to use smite on blue buff and that will chain up not having smite on Red.
The most stupid idea I see here is that you go for wolvess as they spawn with 1;55 at the blue buff , any smart counterjungling Hero will go steal your red buff while your doing your dumb wolves.

If you really want to hit level 4 by first clear of your jungle , you need to make your support ward your Red buff bush.

The Route for level 4 is : Blue , wolves (WITH RED BUFF WARD) => Red => wraiths => golems and here you go level 4.

fonzee3000

08-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMozart View Post
Wait , what ? Is this for real ? Starting wolves drains your health pool ending up having to use smite on blue buff and that will chain up not having smite on Red.
The most stupid idea I see here is that you go for wolvess as they spawn with 1;55 at the blue buff , any smart counterjungling Hero will go steal your red buff while your doing your dumb wolves.

If you really want to hit level 4 by first clear of your jungle , you need to make your support ward your Red buff bush.

The Route for level 4 is : Blue , wolves (WITH RED BUFF WARD) => Red => wraiths => golems and here you go level 4.
Check the date man