Rumble worth buying?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jacebeleren128

05-29-2012

I like top laners especially champs like jarvan and just wondering rumble is good or fun. He seems to have decent slow by no hard cc or gap closer . He's also a short range character and his passive seems annoying. Any thoughts?

Meserion

05-29-2012

hes good as a tanky mage, but can easily be out-ranged.

his ult can be a real game changer

Technician Tim

05-29-2012

i rarely ever see him in game, however when i do see him, he usually is a big game changer, in close range fights he can tear down entire teams, his ult can either nuke large areas or close off escape routes

he can be out ranged but if you get in range, its over

i have never personally played him myself, so, like vayne, he may be really hard to achiee these results with, but yes he is a really good champ, in the right hands, but who isnt?

and about the passive, its actually more useful than you would think
get into the "hot zone" or whatever its called, then nuke them with your extra damage spells, now you cant cast for a few seconds but your auto attacks tear through their low hp pools, this is enough to make any team focus you hard, good thing your basically a tank

i always say try before you buy, but he is on sale, take a gamble
worst case is you have a new champion to stomp bots with lol
that happened to me when i bought corki and played horribly with him

Jappyman

05-29-2012

Yeah I've played a lot of games and only seen him once and all he did was feed so I was dissappointed

Meserion

05-29-2012

lol, he rare these days cause Darius is out and varus is too :P

Rumble is fun, but can be difficult

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Beats most melees top. He's worth a buy definitely.

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

I remember a game against a fed jungle nocturne that was decimating my team...except for my rumble. one of those people who shouts in all chat, "come 1v1 me." We eventually turned the game around thanks to several late game champs who finally got the right items, but if it hadn't been for rumble the game would have been very short.

Sam Is Whoa

05-29-2012

Rumble is excellent, My main. I love his play style hes fun and his build can be adapted depending on team comp. If you have a heavy hitting team you can build more tanky and still hit hard with your q and ult. Or if your team is more beefy you can build hard AP with items like rylais and abyssal while still keeping up some beef on you along side a rabadons and some sorc boots.

Pill Popper

06-04-2012

Rumble is good, not too difficult to play either. I play him sometimes.