For the ARABians..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

03-31-2012

I've been playing tons of all random all bottom in dominion lately, and honestly the gamemode is great. Lots of fastpaced action, and even if you lose comeback is usually possible plus the game is short which lessens the frustration of losing.

But one thing that I've noticed is that 50% games are cancelled at champselect due to dodgers.

I mean really, you are joining a game of RANDOM. Why the hell leave? The mode is not serious, why be so tryhard? If you get 5 ad, suck it up, those are the rules of the game. It rarely happens anyway.

Please, when you join an AR game, suck it up regardless of the teamcomp. You're here to have fun, if you're that desperate to win go play ranked..

That is all..

iProbie

03-31-2012

that's the problem
for many people, losing =/= fun and winning = fun

Hékate

03-31-2012

I don't mind losing, but I'd like to have a CHANCE at winning... when the enemy team comp steamrolls yours, what's fun about your team getting no kills and losing the game 450-0?

Charmicarmicarmicat

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkate View Post
I don't mind losing, but I'd like to have a CHANCE at winning... when the enemy team comp steamrolls yours, what's fun about your team getting no kills and losing the game 450-0?
Then why join AR if you know that there's a chance you're getting outcomped? that's just silly. I understand WHY, I just think it's weak.

Hékate

03-31-2012

I think it's silly to waste time in a game where you die the second you leave your base. So now we're both silly

Hudry

03-31-2012

Would be nice to have the blind pick feature where you couldn't see the other teams comp till you get to the loading screen. Wouldn't have so many dodges.

Charmicarmicarmicat

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkate View Post
I think it's silly to waste time in a game where you die the second you leave your base. So now we're both silly
So go play ranked, problem solved!

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

yeah i had a game consisig in lots of supports+xin vs superior comp xin didnt even try as soon as the game started he was like "i'll just sit in base cuz they'll roflstomp us" and he just sat at base blaming us for how sucky our composition was and for entering ARABS owning those champions, he actually shutted up when someone pointed out that xin is the worst champion in the league

Edit: well not the worst, but in that tier for sure

Edit: lots of typos corrected

Charmicarmicarmicat

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
yeah i had a game consisig in lots of supports+xin vs superor comp xin sdidnt even tryas soon as the game starteed he was like "i'll just sit in base cu they'll roflstomp us" and he just sat and bat blaming us for how sucky our composition was and for entering ARABS owning those champions, he actually shutted up when someone pointed out that xin is the worst champion in the league

Edit: well not the wort, but in that tier for sure
Actually, Xin is pretty decent imo... but yeah, that's just dumb and immature..

Carpool Jesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

I wish that would happen. I hate sitting in a lobby for 30 minutes.