Pay Tribute in the Urf Remembrance Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaceive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
We were remembering the good times.
I wanna know who the asian chick next to the neckbeard is.... She's smokin'

Injustice

03-30-2012

Saw the elligibility requirements.

I suppose New Zealanders need not enter :c

TaggedJC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

I'd love it if Warwick's Urf the Manatee skin was available for purchase again... I really badly want that one.

Snooooki

03-30-2012

Who needs Teemo when you can have URF!!!!!

Tetroneaque

03-30-2012

Urf's death is just a massive cover up. He was too powerful for anyone to defeat and the summoners knew this. So before he could officially join the League he was murdered...but it wasn't Warwick who did it, oh no he was just the fall guy (fall wolf guy?). Instead the summoners sent Teemo and Jax to kill Urf. Weakened by Teemo's poison he was still an equal match for Jax... yet as the battle raged on Teemo continued to pump that poor manatee full of poison until finally Jax was able to land a killing blow and thus secure his own record of most consecutive wins in the league.

To throw everyone off their trail, the summoners, Jax, and Teemo all decided to give the carcass to Warwick since no one would question the wolf of having devoured Urf. Thus Teemo and Jax got away without any blame, but I know better. I know better!!!

Neonir

03-30-2012

This probably wont get me anything, but it's worth a shot...After all, the best way to get past grief is with humor..? Right?

Urf gets all the girls!

Pantheon: hey Yi! What's up?

Yi: Nothing much man...just...You know...lighting a candle.

Pantheon: For what? ...IS IT CANDLE DAY AGAIN!?

Yi: Umm...no...that was last week. No...I'm lighting a candle in the name of Urf.

Pantheon: Oh right...him...didn't he get killed killed by the wolves? Can't have been a very good Jungler...I bet Phreak could make it work though.

Yi: Nah, it was Warwick, he ganked him by the river...he tore his skin off...I mean who does that!?

Pantheon: ...Does he wear it?

Yi: ...What?

Pantheon: Does he wear the skin he ripped off of Urf?

Yi: I bloody hope not...that would be disgusting!

Pantheon: But he'd get all the girls man!

Yi: ...I stand corrected, YOU are disgusting.

Pantheon: Seriously though! Girls love manatee's! And if they thought Warwick was a Manatee, girls would love him!

Yi: Girls might like manatee's, but...Wait...what the hell!?

Warwick: *Walking by wearing Urf's skin with Katarina and Ahri at his sides* Hey guys.

Pantheon: Hey Warwick! Nice skin!

Warwick: Yeeeup. It's limited eddition. You can't get it anymore.

Pantheon: Niiiice.

Yi: *staring in horror as Warwick walks off* ...Isn't anyone going to stop him!? He's literally wearing the skin of the creature he murdered!

Pantheon: When you look that fine, I don't think you CAN be stopped... Anyway, it's not murder. There's no fur there, so obviously, as fur is murder, and that's not fur, I'm pretty sure that's legit.

Yi: ...If you need me...I'll be contacting PetA...

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-30-2012
5 of 11 Riot Posts

Needed to spend some time with him.

Hashishun

03-30-2012

in after phreak

Delt Dragon

03-30-2012

Yorick you cant resurrect Urf?!

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4...hatfeelbro.png

Dispenser

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
The Riot offices paid our respects to Urf today, and we wanted to share our memorial tribute.
I wanted to comment "Riot is a bunch of trolls".

Then I realized I might be banned from the forums.