Good AP Mid champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PressF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElf View Post
Honestly if you want to have the most effect on the game, jungler effects the game way more at 1200 elo. 1200 is all about win lane, win game. As a jungler you have the direct ability to affect every lane and help them win. Plus you'd also be playing an underplayed role meaning that it would rarely be contested.
You can do that as mid too.

Janna Blows Me

04-19-2012

Nautilus

Asazen

04-19-2012

AP ezreal 0_0...Counters every1 cept morde,morg and ryze (kinda).

ßârdâ

04-19-2012

i would prefer a cassiopia, ahri, xerath, kassadin and gragas
just fyi alani never play morgana becuase she will be banned in almost all ranked games until u hit about 2000-2200 becuase there are betetr bans than her

Kill Janna Vol 1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

pick a mage that you like and keep practicing, most of them are really good in good hands

Neoman321

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneKingftw View Post
get ashe ap cuz ult scales 1:1 off ap. dont listen to the trolls sayen "oh no nub u gay ap ashe ap" cuz they dont no about her 1:1 scaling on ult.
why not just play ezreal who has a much much better ap scaling with pretty much the same skill.

Chogull

04-19-2012

I would recommend Ryze, Sion or Gragas. All 3 play very different so you can pick depending on your play style.
Ryze is nice because alot of his kit scales off of max mana. You can build tanky items with alot of mana on them and get AP. So, later in the game you are built like a mage-tank with Frozen Heart and Banshees Veil.
Gragas is good because he is really versatile. Some great poke/safe farming with his barrel. His body slam/charge ability allows you to dash through terrain. The bosy slam is really good for chasing and escaping as well. His ult is devestatiting in team fights, helps in dragon and baron fights, and can knock away enemy champs to help escape. Gragas can also clear waves incredibly quickly allowing you to leave your mid lane to assist in ganks.
Sion is good for this same reason. He can pop his bubble/shield on a creep wave and then just roam with +5 boots. The more AP you have the bigger your bubble gets which makes you pretty durable as well.
Out of those 3, Ryze is probably best late game. Sion is probably best early game and then will fall off later in the game. Gragas is pretty well rounded early late.
i recommend all 3 if youre trying to raise elo as ap mid.