How do I counter Galio mid as Annie?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

03-30-2012

I'm an annie mid player, and I play blind pick so I don't know if the enemy team is picking galio. When they do pick him and he goes mid, how do I beat him?

LoLersBane

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc1 View Post
I'm an annie mid player, and I play blind pick so I don't know if the enemy team is picking galio. When they do pick him and he goes mid, how do I beat him?
Change lanes

lolguy999

03-30-2012

play draft

SyskyIsNifty

03-30-2012

How do you beat him? The fact is, Annie isn't very useful in blind pick, because she's pretty much an AP counter to a few champs. If you get stuck against Galio, farming under your tower would be my way to go. Everybody has their own play style, so don't flame me if this tactic lets you down.

Stunnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

You just tibbers. Tibbers is the answer.

Ovalusc1

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaIsAwesome View Post
How do you beat him? The fact is, Annie isn't very useful in blind pick, because she's pretty much an AP counter to a few champs. If you get stuck against Galio, farming under your tower would be my way to go. Everybody has their own play style, so don't flame me if this tactic lets you down.
thank you, I'll try that next time I face a galio.

JevelFaithful

03-30-2012

It's this or asking for a lanechange, the downside of blind pick is that you,ll sometime get your direct counterpick on the other team.
When that happens, you're pretty much screwed if you play the usual way.

Haunchbones

03-30-2012

Galio is counterpicked by AD burst champs with mobility and sustain

If those are not available, choose a mage with high sustain or a very long-ranged champion

On-next-hit CCs or Janna/Gragas are effective at countering Galio in teamfights

After disrupting Idol of Durand, ignore Tank/Support Galio. Kill AP Galio if he has enough AP to pose a threat with his other spells and/or if Bulwark is down

((-)) taken from http://www.gamereplays.org/leagueofl...r-galio-eph289 ((-))

Eaglesfan427

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaIsAwesome View Post
Lol... Dont flame me... I see what you did there...

Tetryon

03-30-2012

annie literally cannot win the lane against a gallio unless he is an utterly terrible player. Gallio is designed to be a hard counter to AP mids. swap lanes and just try to focus on farm. You won't out push him, and you won't be able to gank him either.