How many MB does an hour-long game of LoL take up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aaron the Baron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-30-2012

I have someone living in the UK for 2 months and said that they only give them 1500 GB/week of internet before they charge.

How many megabytes approximately does an hour-long game of LoL use up?

I've already tried researching this and have found many answers between 1MB - 100MB so I'm still unsure.

Edit: I guess I am mistaken about it being 1500gb/week, dont know much about data sizes and apparently this is an extremely large number, so it might be 1500mb/week...
But anyways please stop commenting about the amount of data per week if someone could confirm how much MB per game of LoL I'd appreciate it.

underdevelopment

03-30-2012

10-15mb

Elezra

03-30-2012

I read the title as how many "my bads"

jarubbaal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Yeah,

At college, we were restricted to 1GB per 24hours, and I could play LoL 24/7 and not break that.

Assuming I'm not streaming other stuff..

T8mNEiLGTw

03-30-2012

Only 1500 GB/week?

in my country we get 50GB/month for a big price. if you want 100GB/month you'll have to pay even more...

eHavoc

03-30-2012

1500gb a week? LOL you probably meant 1500mb right? 1.5gb? otherwise this topic makes no sense.

we got unlimited downloads here

and seriously, why can't i accept the summoners code?

Hello Darkness

03-30-2012

real simple way to find out if you have LoL Replay. Just play an hour long game and then check the file size of the replay file (it's a record of the information sent from the Riot Server, so it should be accurate).

10-15 MB seems to be the right number

urmamasllama

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eHavoc View Post
1500gb a week? LOL you probably meant 1500mb right? 1.5gb? otherwise this topic makes no sense.

we got unlimited downloads here
there are a lot of people who don't have a strong grasp over data sizes

Aaron the Baron

Recruiter

03-30-2012

I guess i'm mistaken then, I was told 1500gb/week but since that appears to be a grossly large number then maybe it is actually 1500mb/week...ill ask

Aaron the Baron

Recruiter

03-30-2012

bump