Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you think Deimus, the Necromacer Supreme will be a good champion?

Yes. 5 35.71%
No.(Please post why.) 9 64.29%
Voters 14 .

Deimus, The Necromancer Supreme

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deimus144

03-30-2012

Role: Burst/assassin mage.

Lore:
Deimus was born with the curse of the Arcane hunger, which causes all those who have it to go berserk when near Arcane magics. This might be the reason why however his parents were left him with his sister.
At the age of ten, his sister took him from Noxus when the high command found out about his condition. They would have turned him into a weapon of mass destruction if his sister had not taken him to Demacia. There, his sister was tortured when the Demacian guard thought she was a spy. She was later executed months later.

From then Deimus had a hatred to the Demacians to the extent of accepting to learn Necromancy under the famed Necromancer of Noxus, Archeus underdark. He studied it like no other student, utilizing the power of black magics and creating cunning strategies.

Eventually he discovered that his Arcane hunger was evolving. Now it activates even when near any other type of magics. Though not necessarily making him go berserk, it still makes him power hungry. Yet it still empowered him. Soon he decided to start studying the use of dead magic, or magic that can almost be impossible to locate.
Soon he was famous for discovering how to call upon it without his Arcane hunger being activated it.

From his amazing tactics and abilities, he was predicted to be the next Necromancer Supreme of Noxus after his master. Being the youngest at the age of 18.
If it were not for Dr. Mundo.

On the night before being crowned Necromancer supreme, his master was attacked and killed by Dr. Mundo of zaun. Mundo then left with the totem that was supposed to be given to Deimus when he was crowned. His master Archeus then instructed him to retrieve it before Mundo could discover how it is used. Then he must hide it in the most coldest places in Noxus. After that, Archeus died. From then, his hatred for Demacia had dissolved and Noxus no longer was his home.

Deimus did as his master instructed and destroyed mundo to the point of making him beg for mercy.
After hiding the totem, however, the high command took him prisoner and ordered him to be executed. He escaped eventually, and joined the league of legends to find the last person to gain justice on: His sister's executioner.

"Even if you go to the ends of runeterra, I will follow you to hell." Deimus, The Necromancer Supreme.

Speech:
His voice is very deep.

Upon selection:
Vengeance is justice undone.

Attacking:
1. Torment!
2. Be gone!
3. Don't get in the way, weakling.

When attacking champions:
Swain:
You tried to condemn me, now suffer!

Katarina:
A black widow can be squashed.

Talon:
Stay out of the way, Talon

Sion:
BEND TO MY WILL, UNDEAD!

Dr.Mundo:
DIE! MURDERER!

Lux:
Your light wont save your people, Lux.

Jarvan:
Root in hell, you murderer!

Shyvanna:
A dragon can be defeated, you are not invincible.

Garen:
Oh look, the merry-go-round.

When moving:
1. Vengeance is at hand.
2. They will suffer as I have.
3. Their Blood will be on my hands.
4. Fear my power.

When casting Undead assult:
1. Naxxramus!
2. You will end up the same!

When using a spell while arcane hunger is active:
(With a menacing double voice) 1. RAAAA!
2. THIS IS TRUE POWER!

Taunts:
1. Want to dance with death? Come here.
2. You will know suffering.

Jokes:
1. (Undead minions playing cards.) What the hell are you doing!? GET BACK IN THEIR!

Appearance:
He is 5 feet tall, wearing a black leather jacket with the sleeves torn off. He wears black jeans and black boots as well. He also wears a white shirt under the jacket. His hands are also wrapped with black wrappings. He has a tattoo on his right arm, a skull on his shoulder and a black rose that stretches to inside his wrappings. He also has an amulet on his neck that belong to his sister, which was a birthday present. He also has Gothic look hair that covers a bit of his red eyes. His right eye also has a scar. On his shoulders are two giant skulls that let of a black and green flame.

Abilities:

Innate: Arcane hunger
Deimus gains a charge of Arcane for every spell cast near him. If he has 4 charges, his next spell does 4%/8%/12% increased magic damage.

Q spell: Shadow Orb:
Passive: Three orbs surround Deimus, giving him and allies increased AD and AP by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.

Active: Deimus collects the orbs he has to create a massive orb. He then throws it to an enemy, dealing 90/130/170/210/250(0.5AP) magic damage and slowing enemies who are near the target hit.
Cost: 60/80/120/160/190 mana.
Cooldown: 9 second cooldown.

W spell: Undead assault:
Deimus summons an undead minion in an area, dealing 80/120/160/190/220(0.7AP). The undead lasts for 25 seconds. Only 3 undead can be available.
Cost: 120 mana.
Cooldown: 5 second cooldown.

E Spell: Explosive Banishment:
Deimus causes each ghoul summoned by undead assault to explode, dealing 60/90/140/195/225 (0.6 AP) damage in an area around each ghoul and knocking back enemies slightly.
Cost: No cost.
Cooldown: 19/16/14/12/10 second cooldown.

R/Ultimate spell: Retribution:
Deimus teleports to the nearest enemy champion. Upon arriving, he releases a shock-wave of unholy energies, dealing 200/400/600(0.5AP) magic damage and stunning the enemies hit while also marking them. Enemies who are marked are slowed and are shown on the map while also having a 60% decrease in Armour and magic resist.
Cost: 200 mana.
Cooldown: 200/150/100 second cooldown.

Please rate and review.

Edit 1: Removed invulnerability in his E spell and added the movement speed increase.
Edit 2: Added speech.
Edit 3: Changed E skill and edited passive.

Deimus144

03-30-2012

Why no comments!?!?!?!?!?!

3Ieven

03-30-2012

I don't see how you think this is balanced. His Q and passive steroids on top of an assassin with 2 slows, a silence, a stun, invisibility and invulnerability.

Deimus144

03-30-2012

Quote:
x3leven:
I don't see how you think this is balanced. His Q and passive steroids on top of an assassin with 2 slows, a silence, a stun, invisibility and invulnerability.

Hmmm.......... your probably right I should do some changes but you did up vote didnt you?

Fedja profi

Recruiter

03-30-2012

I think it should cost you more than 6300 and should be slightly lower
intensity of power

Fedja profi

Recruiter

03-30-2012

intensity of power

Deimus144

03-31-2012

Quote:
Fedja profi:
intensity of power

Well I had to get him out of my mind so don't blame me. But I will try to make him a bit less overpowered.

Deimus144

04-04-2012

bump

Deimus144

04-16-2012

bump

Deimus144

04-27-2012

Bump.