fizz is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TknRabbi

08-13-2012

Debesh were you referring to me? If so, then yes good point I should expand a bit more on my opinion.....

I do not think Fizz is overpower because he is very squishy early game and item reliant to be able to be effective in the mid and later games.....Champions like Pantheon also counter Fizz well because they can render his abilities useless, and do not allow to take full advantage of your burst damage.....

You have a point, any champion can be overpowered if he is played well, and the summoner has a full understanding of the mechanics behind using their champion......

These are just opinions, in no way am I saying Fizz is or is not overpowered, just what I have gathered from my play time with him......

Debesh Unnos

08-13-2012

I was actually talking to the OP ;P
But I think we need to define 'overpowered' before we can agree on who is and who isn't. I think of 'overpowered' being a character with unfair advantages over others; a lot of people claim Diana has the damage output of a traditional assassin while being a lot more tanky, for example. Being overpowered is (in my opinion) a question of the champion itself, not the player, so saying a character is 'overpowered if he is played well' doesn't make sense to me. Pretty much any champion in the game can do well in the right hands. What I want the OP and anyone who agrees with him to do is provide hard evidence that Fizz is overpowered, not just say they won a lot/someone else won a lot with him, because from my viewpoint that's useless as proof to that point.

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

I see downvotes, downvotes everywhere

Soundlessflyer

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
He is very weak. To be fair he should be buffed large.

you my friend are smoking crack. there is no way in hell that he needs a buff, his spells need a bigger cd, the burst he gives in too much to deal with with the current cds he has.

Fuzen kuden

09-16-2012

nerf him

Fuzen kuden

11-16-2012

fizz needs some nerfs to deal with his free harass early on high manna prices or less damage would do it

getfetjet

06-01-2013

nerf fizz

Strossus Gran

06-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundlessflyer View Post
you my friend are smoking crack. there is no way in hell that he needs a buff, his spells need a bigger cd, the burst he gives in too much to deal with with the current cds he has.
Its called playing innocent. Most of the people saying he's weak and should be buffed on the first page KNOW he's a strong pick...they just want him to be even stronger because they've already done well with him :P Our AP mains Fizz and does pretty well with him.

Rortik

06-04-2013

Not op. The problem is if you don't call mia he kicks ass.

Jakkan

06-04-2013

Holy Necro Batman.