Dominion Co-op vs AI Matches - Not Fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elalya

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimike View Post
I can solo queue into bot games and easily win playing hypertroll builds like AD Morgana and AP Ashe.

I also know that people have won domi vs bots without buying any items. It's hard to believe people can be that bad that they actually lose to bots :/

I lose to dominion bots like 20% of the time. It's like Pootsies, but multiplied times five. It's awful!

Wyvernfist

04-01-2012

Karthus bot pentakill huehue

Chardman

04-01-2012

dominion bot games are actually quite challenging i think that the bd makes it extremely hard to deal with

Huniz

04-01-2012

Why is everyone taking the chance to be rude towards the OP?
Does being sarcastic and condescending make you better at Dom? No. He's just clearly stating that he feels as if the bots are challenging, and when placed with a rather "noob" team, they can appear that way. Instead of mocking him, encourage him to do better, this community is down right sad.

To the OP: Take full advantage of the time you get from Dom and try to build full sets of items, stick with certain champions that have tanky qualities that you can transfer into normal games.

MMKH

04-01-2012

I play Co-op VS AI... when testing out new champ tactics and troll builds lol.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I play Co-op VS AI... when testing out new champ tactics and troll builds lol.
works better in normals imo

where all you see is assasins + bruisers and yorick.

Euthrosyne

04-01-2012

Quote:
Everything that came before.
Yes, for competent players, bots are a joke, because there are so many ways to screw with the AI. Got a Heimer? That's gg. And it's stupid, because it's nearly impossible to actually experiment in these games. If anything, Riot should double the points counter during AI matches, just so people actually have a chance to practice with builds a la SR.

At the same time, the bots are coordinated in knowing how to press buttons to instanuke you if you get in range, but that's about it. Change up your tactics some and hope your team actually cares, though given the low queue rate... >> I would rather the bots be able to godmod slightly, to force players to play well and to learn, than to be doormats.

JevelFaithful

04-01-2012

@Euthrosyne, in Dom, they also have that habit of ninja capping everything if you let them. Which most people do since they seem to want to kill bots. Am I the only one who regulary sees the 4 other people farming champs at bot while we're loosing top? Where I disagree with the OP is that they shouldn't make them easier. We just have to hit the players' head hard enough.

Don't misunderstand me, I want to kill bots too. And I rarely loose too. But I feel what the OP is saying, people don't just "don't play to win", they litterally don't play to win, winning is just a side effect of atomizing bots.

Vaurot

04-01-2012

The problem with this mode especially vs AI is that ppl think is a deathmatch.

Wyvernfist

04-01-2012

I sat in a queue a few times for a Dominion co-op game. Never happened; must be for a reason.