How to raise elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueToe

08-04-2010

I jsut started playing again when I heard ranked games were in, but my question is this. How am I supposed to raise my elo playing with these low elo players? Im right at 1200 but I keep getting feeders and bad players? And generally not knowing what they are doing. Lot of QQ but it doesn't seem fair my elo is based on my teamates.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Win games, that's how.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Play 1v5 Champions, or ( more realistically, most tanks can 1v5 though ) play a game changing champion, like Amumu. OMFG HE CAN DO BOTH!!!!!!!

BlueToe

08-05-2010

ANy other suggestions? Going 23-4 as twitch does'nt work either.

Malzahearty Soup

Recruiter

08-05-2010

Always.

Be.

Jannaaaa.

Axoren

08-05-2010

I, personally, use the TryHard-brand Forklift.

Fosizzle

08-05-2010

First, Realize your teammates and those on their team are filled from the same player pool. So they are just as likely to have equally bad players as you. If you are better than that bracket, their team should be worse than yours on average! There is some variance, but if you keep playing games, your superiority should shine and your rating will increase.

player704

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fosizzle View Post
First, Realize your teammates and those on their team are filled from the same player pool. So they are just as likely to have equally bad players as you. If you are better than that bracket, their team should be worse than yours on average! There is some variance, but if you keep playing games, your superiority should shine and your rating will increase.
I go 3/0 as Corki.

My teammates are all 0/5.

All of my opponents are 4/0.

How can I win?

I CAN'T.

Did I mention this happens every game?

Groxo

08-05-2010

play Ezreal

MegaZero

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groxo View Post
play Ezreal
This. In 1200 Elo, Ezreal can 1v5 really easily.