Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] AP Spike Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ziforigin

03-21-2010

k. I'll try it out.

Btw 'bout Zhonya. Last games i took Blasting Wand, Sage's Ring, another Blasting Wand, then got my Zhonya. It was expensive, and not so great as before. And i had no chance to try stasis -__-

Protheus

03-23-2010

Okay,
this is my first time posting here, usually my builds :
catalyst
boots
(sometimes DFG)
Rylai's
boots of mobility
zhonya(sage's ring are the first one i bought)

Catalyst builds are from you, and it works like a charm, the hp ammount, combined with rylai, i can withstand most of teamfights when im focused.
1 question though,
new Zhonya felt more powerful, those stasis are quite nice also.. but now i tend to go back to fountain very often for the mana.. and its disturbing.. should i change my item builds?

i prefer the old zhonya with its mana...

xjoyride

10-08-2010

you're a good writer man, I really like the flow of the "riftwalk this...riftwalk that" part. That aside, thanks for the Tips on Kassadin, I'll try them out and let you know how it goes.

-xJoyride

BladenBeast

09-30-2011

Hahahaha

Chaoticon

09-30-2011

Why did you necro a two year old thread from some ****** that has never even accepted the summoner code?