Any advice for singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1inks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2011

Hey i just got singed and i was wondering if anyone could give me any tips, advice,item builds, playstyles, anything would be really helpful

Crimson Soul

09-30-2011

He's basically a Tanky AP solotoper. He has amazing farm capabilities, is good for kiting, and when you're solotop and theres a drag fight on bot, you just tele in, absorb a chunk of damage, and pick them off with your throw.

My typical build is to start with either Dorans Shield, Boots a Ward and a Pot, or a Mana Crystal and a Health Pot. I find starting mana crystal helpful cuz at level two, you might find yourself trying to farm so hard that your Q saps all your mana.

As far as boots go, you can either use Ninja Tabi or Mercs Treads. 90% of the time you'll use treads though.

You want to focus on getting catalyst as early as possible, along with Rylais Crystal Scepter. After Rylais, you can either grab RoA for the damage, or start building towards Force of Nature (FoN) / Randouins Omen, or even Banshees Veil / Frozen heart.

My typical final build is Merc Treads, Rylais, Force of Nature, Randouin's Omen, Rod of Ages, and either Sunfire Cape, Thornmail, or Banshees Veil. Most of the time my last item will be Banshees because of Singed's passive. More mana = more hp.

Just a few things. =]

B1inks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2011

**** i'l try that
Thanks for putting i nthe time to write all that
its really appreciated

Seelyon

09-30-2011

http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-singed-guide

Basically an AP damage sponge with some good disruption.

AreYouReady2Die

09-30-2011

Hardest part of singed? Getting rod of ages and boots 3 completed.. After that he's remarkably easy to play most times.

It gives you a lot of survival, mana, hp regen(str of spirit defense mastery), and damage.

I build 2 roa abyss scepter sunfire void staff when I'm 2nd tank, as only tank I replace void staff with thornmail or force of nature,

Duhizy

09-30-2011

a little tip. it is usually always a good thing to have roa its basically a staple EVER game because its also a tank item for him so i get it every game and then go force of nature, thornmail/frozen heart or banshees veil in any order depending on the enemy which is the build i go if i just want to be a really tanky champ with moderate damage but sometimes when im doing well like a get a kill early or my team i think will require more damage i start with a regrowth pendent and farm like crazy with that good health regen and then build philo stone and heart of gold by which i will still have my roa by about 20 min and then get force of nature and thornmail and because im able to farm better late game with singed and with the gp5 items i have enough to sell both philo and heart of gold and get a deathcap and then finally build a guardian angle. with this more damaging build your a serious threat to the enemy and your still reallllly tanky. of course most games you want to go full tank with just roa but sometime when you feel it may work you can try the damage build it really fun to play you'll start getting alot of kills at that point late game and still be tanky, i love it but most of the time your better off being full tank so that you can get right in a fight and fling the carry as much as you want and win fights. that being said it still takes three guys to kill me even if i go damage wise its still that tanky