Nocturne's Shield and Banshees

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rilliam Widdley

09-30-2011

If you grab a banshees veil on nocturne, and you throw your shield while banshees is up, which shield is prioritized?

FreezeBeast

09-30-2011

I play nocturne a lot, and believe it or not, sometimes both are consumed. Seems to only trigger both when it's like a karth ult or something major. I'm still slightly confused as to which goes off first, be nice to have a red just tell us somewhere lol.

Rilliam Widdley

09-30-2011

Yeah, I recently picked him up, for jungle, and I was thinking that BV would be super strong on him if his W prioritizes, it'd mean he can soak two CC and get an AS steroid in the process

Rilliam Widdley

09-30-2011

Bumpin for answers

Cenerae

09-30-2011

Banshees goes first.

TwentyonE

Recruiter

09-30-2011

I've always wondered this as well. I just skip the nonsense and pop W after I wait a second into the fight.

FaerellG

09-30-2011

It has the same properties as Sivir's Spell shield:

From the Wiki
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...attle_Mistress

When Sivir has both her Spell Shield and the shield from a Banshee's Veil activated, an enemy spell will break both shields.

If you cast two abillities extremely quickly at Sivir while her Spell Shield is activated, she blocks both spells. However, she is still refunded only 150 mana.

My suggestion is to watch carefully in a team fight. Smart opponents try to poke off your shield then hit you with a nuke. So in a big team fight, as soon as your BV goes down, pop your shield. This has saved me from numerous garren and cho-gath ults.