Voyboy ghosting TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

CombatMonkey

03-29-2012

Pretty sure Dyrus has quite a bit of delay when he was still on Epik it was way behind Nhat's who doesn't have any delay

Regards

03-29-2012

You people can't be serious with this thread.

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regards View Post
You people can't be serious with this thread.
Deadly serious. Norespawn serious even.

Melondy

Recruiter

03-29-2012

http://i.imgur.com/gWhbl.jpg
http://imgur.com/dZCC9

EPIC NO CV PSYCHIC

Vapure

03-29-2012

Where is jatt when you need him? Guess voy will fill his shoes!

Putzfrau

03-29-2012

From reddit comments:

"Nobody on my team was ghosting. We literally get called ghosters every other time we play clg or tsm.
I made one comment in game about how regi is extremely loud and you can hear him regardless of mics(anyone watching dyrus' stream in the last year can attest). People somehow assumed i was talking about regi's mic. I just assumed dyrus was the mic that wasn't working and he can just yell at regi.
Additionally, we were not the reason for 2 of the remakes(3 in total). Two of them were TSM leaving. We knew they'd probably malphite bottom because malphite sucks horribly against rumble and they'd have to 1v2 to get an advantage. We spent the time during the remakes debating whether or not voy should run teleport and which lane to send him. Eventually we just decided on sending voy bottom and hoping they were sending malphite bottom as well. Any other pro team can tell you that their team comp 100% was going to try to 1v2 somewhere.
Additionally, why is voy being called the scumbag regardless? I was the one who made the comment. I don't care if people call me a scumbag, especially if they have no proof for this kind of thing." -scarra

Maverynn

03-29-2012

Dyrus says mic not working, scarra assumes it's Dyrus' mic and tells him to yell like Reginald does.
Not that hard to figure out, why does this community always jump on someone when they don't get what they want?

King Draxx

03-31-2012

the deed has not been done yet were waiting!

coquettishmaid

04-01-2012

your team here tomorrow big?