[Dominion Tier List] Because someone, somewhere asked for another

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyvernfist

03-29-2012

First off this is 100% based off leagueofstats.com W/L ratio, so if you disagree, take it up with Statistics (defended by MagiMelkor).

This is an AVERAGE of all North American Dominion gameplay in the last week, so don't go crying about how these aren't what Sauron or other high ELO players always ban. Tiers will be ordered by # played, meaning that a champ at the front of the list was picked more often than those at the end. Also, being based on W/L percentage, these tier lists are very close, so don't think a Pantheon pick is worse than a Talon pick; it still depends greatly on the player's skill.

Ban Tier (58-56.18%): Jax, Rammus, Singed, Yorick, Mordekaiser, Soraka
Tier 1 (56.15-53%): Blitz, Talon, Kog'Maw, Amumu, Ahri, Sion, Malphite, Heimerdinger, Mundo, Maokai, Karthus
Tier 2 (52.95-52%): Pantheon, Warwick, Teemo, Wukong, Poppy, Alistar, Ryze, Kassadin, Janna, Nasus
Tier 3 (51.75-50%): Fiora, Shaco, Ezreal, Katarina, Fizz, Irelia, Evelynn, Malzahar, Fiddlesticks, Renekton, Taric

The rest are below 50% W/L and can be found at http://leagueofstats.com/champions/u.../all/lastWeek/

inFe eD

03-29-2012

If Kass isn't #1... yeah. Keep in mind your statistics take into account low elo games, where the most OP faceroll champs dominate. It's effectively worthless, even more so than a tier list normally is. Like, Renekton guy would tear you a new one for putting his gator at second worst at Tier 3.

I guess if you're a stats freak this is helpful, so if that was the intent I most humbly apologize.

zionist shill

03-29-2012

I can't help but facepalm....

dufaq mang

The Elk

03-29-2012

Man we are doing week to week snapshots for determining champ strength. I call for all awesome 5 mans to have Annie on their team. I bet with a concerted effort we can get the best mage into the ban tier.

Wyvernfist

03-29-2012

Yes, like I said this is statistical, and not based purely on high ELO play. Yes, I know one week is a short sample period, and can be skewed by what champions are free or newly released.

inFe eD

03-29-2012

That's cool then. Keep doing that thing you do; it's interesting based solely on a numerical basis.

Vaticide

03-29-2012

My first glance over this Tier list I thought something looked funny. I then realized I forgot what tier Urgot placed. I looked over the list three times and still couldn't find him. I then used the Ctrl+F and that still couldn't find Urgot - I thought my browser was broken and loaded the page in another browser and that still couldn't even find Urgot. So the only conclusion I can draw from this is that the separation between Urgot's tier and ban tier is an entire thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Urgot is gooder than good. He's the goodest of all goodlies. He's good top, he's good bot, and he's good eating green eggs and ham.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that he's really really strong. He is a frequent ban in high elo.

swampfox357

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

I just have one thing to say. Ha.

The numbers might be accurate, but if it isn't limited to the statistics of decent players, it doesn't mean much.

Wyvernfist

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaticide View Post
My first glance over this Tier list I thought something looked funny. I then realized I forgot what tier Urgot placed. I looked over the list three times and still couldn't find him. I then used the Ctrl+F and that still couldn't find Urgot - I thought my browser was broken and loaded the page in another browser and that still couldn't even find Urgot. So the only conclusion I can draw from this is that the separation between Urgot's tier and ban tier is an entire thread.
I think the lesson here is that champs like Kassadin and Urgot that didn't make the ban tier have a higher skill cap than, say, Jax. The lower-skilled players are dragging down the averages.

smXho

03-31-2012

Rammus in bad tier?!

Watch out, we got a badass over here