Broken Champs making me want to quit.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyle Wilson

03-30-2012

Play custom games. There are some pretty nooby kids there.

Also, I heard bots are getting nerfed soon, maybe you can look into that.

SaveTheMaids

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJStarhiker View Post
Supposedly, the "just for fun" section is blind pick normals.

Otherwise, grab some friends and make up your own custom rules.
Some say blind pick is the Wild West of LoL where the OP champs reign supreme.
The bright side is everyone around level 30 knows how to deal with them.

A land where Heimerdinger scores a triple kill on Jungle Shaco, Tryndamere, and Ahri... then destroys the enemy nexus by himself.

ddog

04-03-2012

L2farmundertower

Ranoa

04-03-2012

The best strategy is to play according to who youre are up against not who youre using. Cass for instance is squishy. her skills will bring you to your knees quick if you stay in one place while she's bursting you. Harass her a bit first. Then if possible, wait til she uses her poison pool whatever the skill name, its her w skill, then rush her. I guarantee they will try to flee because her other skills don't deal enough damage fast enough alone. It basically comes down to your skill level. Tbh if youre getting owned as gragas you need more practice

Ranoa

04-03-2012

SaveTheMaids youre on my buddy list XD

WickedArts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranoa View Post
The best strategy is to play according to who youre are up against not who youre using. Cass for instance is squishy. her skills will bring you to your knees quick if you stay in one place while she's bursting you. Harass her a bit first. Then if possible, wait til she uses her poison pool whatever the skill name, its her w skill, then rush her. I guarantee they will try to flee because her other skills don't deal enough damage fast enough alone. It basically comes down to your skill level. Tbh if youre getting owned as gragas you need more practice
You really think poison cloud is her main source of damage? It's always q,e,e,e,e,q,e,e,e,e rinse wash and repeat til dead most won't survive the 4th e....

Ranoa

04-03-2012

Oh yeah, haven't played her in a long time, forgot lol, either way she's still squishy just don't attempt to 1v1 if she's fed a lot more than you

Sr Render

04-25-2012

bump

Noshamwow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr0ze View Post
If your playing gragas what hero can zone you???
This.
This game is free you should not be punching walls.
P.S. It is also a 'team' game. Get some freinds together and play as a team, it is a lot more fun.

Twyndyllyng

04-25-2012

Against Kassadin, you should try sending your ranged AD carry mid. Trololol, no farm for Kass.