Kassadin - Best build for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PursuitOfHappy

03-29-2012

every kass core item i assume should be... rod of ages, sorc boots, rabadon.

pure ap? runes would b something like... magic pen red, everything else ap / scaling ap... 21/0/9... items: core, void staff, abyssal, zhonya etc

tanky cdr apish kass? 9/21/0, magic pen red and quints, hp / level yellow, scaling cdr blue...
items: core, frozen heart, zhonya, abyssal, void...

which one would b better?

--------------

edit: searching forums, i see SifuCalvin's Kass build... tears, sorc boots, frozen heart, odyn's veil, thornmail...
all out tanky... relying only on kass riftwalk to deal damage with mpen...

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

I like going tanky. Start with either Catalyst or boots and ruby/sapphire. Then a tear, sorc treats, glacial, odyns, void staff. That's how I do it. I guess you could build the Catalyst into a ROA as well, but I would try to do that in the beginning.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

For runes go straight mpen, Sorc boots, catalyst, Frozen heart, radadon's cap. From there w/e you need.

konfetarius

03-29-2012

Core is Catalyst, Tear, Glacial Heart. Rest varies per game IMO.

PursuitOfHappy

03-29-2012

do people keep it at catalyst for odin? or rush RoA?

DG TheFeedski

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestFace View Post
do people keep it at catalyst for odin? or rush RoA?
Some do RoA, others do Odyns.

inFe eD

03-29-2012

Considering that he's the #1 Dominion pick, yet 99% of pubs build him AP, why isn't there a guide for him yet? Lazy Kassadin players are lazy.

konfetarius

03-29-2012

Because there isn't a force in the universe that will convince most players to build a damage oriented character defensively. Those that can and are willing to learn witness and adopt the tank build anyway.

inFe eD

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Because there isn't a force in the universe that will convince most players to build a damage oriented character defensively. Those that can and are willing to learn witness and adopt the tank build anyway.
Problem easily solved. Have someone else write it, pay Sauron $5 to post it, everyone follows it religiously, and there'll be a sudden massive upswing in badly played tanky Kassadins everywhere. It will be glorious.

AO Alt

03-29-2012

Level:
R>E>Q>W

One point in each at level 3.

9/21/0 masteries

Items:
Ruby + saphire + 2 pots + boots at level 3.
Tear from the saphire at first bp
Catalyst from the ruby when you can afford it
Glacial shroud (starting with which ever item you can afford)
Merc treads or Ninja (90% of the games I go mercs)
Void staff (this is core here, it's so amazingly good on tank kassadin at this point and throughout the game, amps up your damage really high)
Glacial into frozen heart, or catalyst into odyn's, depending on their team
Which ever you didn't do before
Archangels (230 ap with it)
Rabadon's (~500 ap) or will of the ancients

Really tanky, does a lot of damage with rift stacks and with Es. AAs do quite nice damage as well with W, allowing oyu to utalize the skill. That's a big difference between AP and tanky kass. AP has one useless skill (W) and tanky has none.