Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
And I know how you did it.

Step 1: Army walks towards Pantheon.
Step 2: Pantheon gets naked.
Step 3: Army dies of laughter. Their last words were "It's so small, like a peanut.".
That's insulting. To the peanut.

Gigahappytown

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
You have 10 seconds to leave before I start throwing spears at you. Starting now.
*Hides under a box and sneaks to some other boxes*

Rawrwott

05-28-2012

Quote:
It is almost as if you want me to stick you with my spear.
Yeah, I get that reaction a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
And I know how you did it.

Step 1: Army walks towards Pantheon.
Step 2: Pantheon gets naked.
Step 3: Army dies of laughter. Their last words were "It's so small, like a peanut.".
((...Brb cleaning my keyboard.))

AskPantheon

05-28-2012

All of you LEAVE before I leave your worthless, bleeding, maimed corpses on a trash heap that they rightfully belong in.

((Gonna change the name of my thread to "Insult Pantheon"))

Gigahappytown

05-28-2012

Quote:
All of you LEAVE before I leave your worthless, bleeding, maimed corpses on a trash heap that they rightfully belong in.

((Lmao..))

Ask the Monkey

05-28-2012

Quote:

Unless you kill me with one blow, and everyone knows you can't kill, even a dead man, with one blow, all you can get is a garden statue that likes annoying you.

AskPantheon

05-28-2012

And what merits do you have, monkey? You have nothing to boast about other than having learned a dying fighting style. You have only fought simple jungle beasts after your miserable existence began. Even now, after you have somehow joined the League of Legends all you do is spend your time insulting those with infinitely more honor and skill than you. You are a worthless parasite monkey, and if you were to die it would a great favor to every being on Valoran.

Ask the Monkey

05-28-2012

Unlike you, I at least don't kill people. I will expand wuju to it's well deserved greatness.
My death would make Valoran a better place? Hah, only for you. If you were to die, how many would live? You are the one dying. The ones you killed will get you, in the afterlife!

AskPantheon

05-28-2012

I hold no grudges against the people I fight. I grant them a honorable death in battle, what better way is there to die? Do you think after decades of being on the front lines of war and still being alive today that I would die so easily? I will not allow myself to die an make my people appear to be weak. If my time is to come, however, I will make sure my death is a glorious one, in battle, against overwhelming odds. My people will remember me, can the same be said for you?

Ask the Monkey

05-28-2012

I do not age, I am a rock. I will devote my life to teaching wuju and becoming even stronger than now.
At the time people remember you they will remember me while I am challenging gods to battle me. I will embrace death the day I find that I am the strongest.