Ask Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-01-2012

My tongue is never still. Always moving. Pumping blood and all that.
I get your point....Shutting up right now......while I got ya here, How would you catch Nocturne?

And I will run back into my hiding place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Do I look like an amusement park ride to you?



Pantheon, the Artisan of War
if i answer truthfully, can pix jump on?

hehehe "jump" on hehehe

-Lulu and Pix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
My tongue is never still. Always moving. Pumping blood and all that.
I get your point....Shutting up right now......while I got ya here, How would you catch Nocturne?

And I will run back into my hiding place.
I would mandrop on him. Problem solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
if i answer truthfully, can pix jump on?

hehehe "jump" on hehehe

-Lulu and Pix
The truthful answer is no



Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Shield Bro!

I think your mandrop is getting worse...

Brolaf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Shield Bro!

I think your mandrop is getting worse...

Brolaf
Want a firsthand experience? You'll be to concussed to say "Bro" for a week



Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Want a firsthand experience? You'll be to concussed to say "Bro" for a week



Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Nah bro, my head already hurts from lack of Graggy today.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Pantheon, i might already have asked it, but to ensure, where do you go to train yourself? I'd like to stop by and watch it someday, if you do not mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
Pantheon, i might already have asked it, but to ensure, where do you go to train yourself? I'd like to stop by and watch it someday, if you do not mind.
That information is private.



Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

04-02-2012

You're certainly easy on the eyes, Pantheon. Shame you always cover that body with that shield. But I gotta ask, isn't that helmet a hindrance? I sometimes get annoyed with my HAT, nevermind something like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Veigar

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Quote:
You're certainly easy on the eyes, Pantheon. Shame you always cover that body with that shield. But I gotta ask, isn't that helmet a hindrance? I sometimes get annoyed with my HAT, nevermind something like that.
Prepare yourselves, fleshlings, for the hordes of angry fans that will swarm Pantheon in desperate search for the human Sarah's affection.

Let the unnecessary, aimless violence begin!