Hybrid Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2BarrelShotgun

03-29-2012

I was just playing Sion the other day and I thought it would be great if I could do a hybrid build with him. But when I began to look a the items I realized that they were better suited for fast hitting champions because they often had on hit effects. Nashor's tooth and rageblade seemed to me to be the only reasonable options as his attack speed is too small to benefit enough from malady or wits end. Hybrid builds can be a fun way to play the game but isn't viable on many champions. I would appreciate hybrid items designed for a slow hitting champ like sion. Something that provided ap, damage, and attack speed.

TimmyPage

03-29-2012

I've seen a few high elo players use this weird build on him with RoA + Atmas. It seems like a really cool build to me honestly, considering how much free health that he gets, you might as well use it right? And RoA actually gives him more damage and mana as opposed to building warmogs or something which would just give health.

Xela Syab

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BarrelShotgun View Post
I was just playing Sion the other day and I thought it would be great if I could do a hybrid build with him. But when I began to look a the items I realized that they were better suited for fast hitting champions because they often had on hit effects. Nashor's tooth and rageblade seemed to me to be the only reasonable options as his attack speed is too small to benefit enough from malady or wits end. Hybrid builds can be a fun way to play the game but isn't viable on many champions. I would appreciate hybrid items designed for a slow hitting champ like sion. Something that provided ap, damage, and attack speed.
Don't get Nashors, but a hybrid build with Wriggles, Mercs, Rageblade, IE, Rabadons, and Atmas works really well, gives him enough ap for his shield to help him survive in fights and lots of AD and attack speed for his ult and Enrage to kill enemies. plus wriggles and Rageblade makes him farm like a boss. Also you can switch out IE and Rabadons for other items if you need more sustain or resistance.

CSking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

nope

Autocthon

03-29-2012

Lich Bane
Deathcap
Atma's
GA
Gunblade

Thee's your hybrid sion right there. 400 AP/AD