Does leaving a bot match add your leaver penalty?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qwertyrandom

03-29-2012

So i sometimes play bot matches where i am the only player while i wait for my friend to log on. When he gets on i just leave the bot match as i am the only real player in there. When i press end game the warning comes up saying that if i leave the match i will be warned and then suspended. So does this mean that you cant leave a bot match without getting your leaver penalty increased?

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

correct. you can not leave any games but customs without penalty.

Sara Leah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Quote:
....i am the only real player in there....When i press end game the warning comes up saying that if i leave the match i will be warned and then suspended. So does this mean that you cant ] leave a bot match without getting your leaver penalty increased?
no.

you can leave with no penalty as long as you are the only real player, this has been said in many posts by green/red named mods.

i play many of the same type games to try differant builds and playstyles and the free weekly champs without a lot of 'drama' and leave quit often. i have had no 'warnings' / 'bans' yet.

Sokar468

03-29-2012

Ah, there is a difference between a Co-op vs. AI match and a custom game filled with bots. Sara Leah above is correct if you are referring to the latter. It will still give you the warning, even if it doesn't apply.

You cannot leave the former without a leave penalty, though.

aviraaaa

03-29-2012

Also, you can leave a custom match, but if there are others who continue the game after you leave, you will get a leave (depending on how long you're gone for).