Champions with terrible passives

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evolnemesis

10-15-2012

At least nobody's bashing Heimer's passive... I've seen it before, although really his passive is overpowered. I guess that's more cause nobody plays him though, lol...

Arcticfury

10-15-2012

Ashe definitely needs a better passive. It is rare you see her played and most of them are feeders. There are some that own with the right combo, but it is really her partner that owns up front because of the constant slows. Ashe really seems almost good enough, but not quite.

LGD Diddykonga

10-15-2012

Sion's passive seems really outdated? anyone else think so

Torchman007

10-15-2012

Someone pointed out earlier that Ashe's passive is more meant for support, but at the same time that IS NOT an excuse. The passive should be applicable for all scenarios in which the character is played, not just one way.

It's a subpar passive for an AD carry because I guarantee you any AD carry in their right mind will grab AT LEAST Infinity Edge or Phantom Dancer, especially with Ashe's slow and AD ratio on Volley. And let's not forget that Lethality skill as well as Trinity Force now. Meaning if you have PD, IE, and Lethality, you already have 65% crit rate. All it really does late game is guarantee you have almost 100% when you head over to the team fight, and even then if you don't make the first hit count then it's pretty much wasted, especially if all you're doing is pushing a lane/clearing minions in most cases where you're moving.

Jagz The Mighty

10-15-2012

I also disagree with Taric's passive being "useless". Taric is my preferred champ to play, and with my duo partner I make good use of it.

You can smack the ranged caster minions with your hammer to weaken them down while your ADC waits on last-hitting the melee minions. Then it's easy last-hitting for your ADC. When you use your ult and keep hitting champions with the hammer, you can gain mana back pretty quickly too, as well as lower the CD on heal.

Also, when your partner goes B, it's really nice to have the passive to hit creeps with to gain mana back while they come back.

IMHO, Taric is fine the way he is, except for maybe a slight buff on the heal, but hey, I'm not begging for it

waffleiron11

10-15-2012

Leblanc's passive is far from terrible

Arrevax

10-18-2012

Bumping for Fiddlesticks.
I think he could use some changes, especially to his passive... He's at his best when he uses his ult to jump out of hiding, but that passive reveals him. I think the passive should be reworked to give him a certain amount of magic penetration per level, or it should be an MR debuff (that increases in power as he levels up) that only works when he's visible to the enemy (or the debuff should be invisible to enemies, so it doesn't warn them that he's nearby).

Allegretto

10-18-2012

Viktor should be on this list.

He gets an item that gives a mediocre AP, takes up one of your slots, and costs money to turn into something equivalent of a mid-game item, that upgrades a single one of your abilities marginally with either a movespeed buff (okay), slightly wider area (no), or 30% increased damage (actually decent).

Meanwhile now we have Kha'zix, who gets to upgrade 3 of his abilities (possibly 4, if the conditions are right). For free.

Also Sion's, I supose. A 40% chance to ignore 30/40/50 points of damage is... interesting, but Riot has been moving away from random chance mechanics (Dodge, Yi's old Passive) for awhile now, and should similarly bring that one in line.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Leblanc one is amusing if you know how to manage it.
But I agree whit the others
Ah...
Taric one is good if you play him as a bruiser xD

dustyspells

10-18-2012

Teemo: stealth that you cannot activate when you need and breaks instantly if you move a single step.