Champions with terrible passives

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirkTarTar

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by He77Nova View Post
Eve's is already on there
.... oh would you look at that........ somehow my brain skipped right over her... guess i should apply to work for Riot now.

Zaurok

03-28-2012

Doesn't LB's passive prevent her from being dealt a killing blow if it's up? I've seen many LB players being saved by that **** passive so many times...

Nea De Penserhir

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaurok View Post
Doesn't LB's passive prevent her from being dealt a killing blow if it's up? I've seen many LB players being saved by that **** passive so many times...
Targeted spells I think; I'm pretty sure aoe still goes through it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

I like Nunu's for the reasons above.
I like Taric's especially when I helped kill bot lane and is now oom. Push lane, attack turret!
Renekton's may help him tank. Force people to kill him quickly.
LB for reasons stated above.

besides that I agree

ColoursRock

03-28-2012

I definitely agree with all of the champions you mentioned.. I'll just throw in a few ideas for passives, and get some feedback on what you think.

Ashe:
Focus: (Innate): While not autoattacking, Ashe's critical strike chance increases by 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 18 % every 3 seconds. This bonus critical strike chance is removed after Ashe's next autoattack.

My idea..

Focus: (Innate): Every 4 abilities used, Ashe is able to empower her next ability with an additional effect.

Frost Shot: Not affected.
Volley: An empower volley pierces through the targets hit.

Hawkshot: An empowered hawkshot has the sight properties of a Vision Ward.
Enchanted Crystal Arrow (Ultimate): An empowered crystal arrow will travel significantly faster.

(Just some ideas, the ultimate doesn't have to be including since it might mess up some people who are used to Ashe's arrow's speed)

Evelynn:
Determined Killer: (Innate): Damage received from enemy minions (not jungle monsters) is reduced by 50%.

My idea..

Determined Killer: [I](Innate): Evelyn gains an additional 5% damage bonus after not taking any damage for 10 seconds, increasing to 7.5% at level 6, 10% at level 11, capping at 12.5% at level 16.

(This idea is a little iffy.. But it would allow her to have more of an impact when she comes out of stealth with some bonus damage.)

Leblanc:
Mirror Image:
(Innate): When LeBlanc is brought below 40% health, she instantly becomes stealthed for half a second. When the stealth fades, she creates a Mirror Image of herself that can move, deals no attack damage, has 53 + (17 x level) less health, and lasts for up to 8 seconds. This can only occur once per minute, regardless of cooldown reduction.

My idea..

(Innate): When LeBlanc is brought below 40% health, she instantly becomes stealthed for half a second. When the stealth fades, she creates a Mirror Image of herself that can move, deals no attack damage, has 53 + (17 x level) less health, and lasts for up to 8 seconds. This can only occur once per minute, regardless of cooldown reduction.

(Active): LeBlanc can disable her passive for three minutes to create a Mirror Image of herself that can move, deals no attack damage, has 53 + (17 x level) less health, and lasts for up to 8 seconds. This can only be used once every three minutes, regardless of cooldown reduction.

(I'm not even sure if it's possible to have a passive you can click on to use up.. But if so, it'd be interesting to see how people would use it to deceive people. After all, she IS the deceiver..)

Nunu:
Visionary: (Innate): After 7 autoattacks, Nunu's next spell will have no cost.

My idea..

Ceaseless Hunger: (Innate): After Nunu consumes 4 minions, he gains a shield that blocks up to 10% of the damage done by the consumes that lasts for 10 seconds.

(I couldn't really think of a great idea for Nunu.. But this way, I think you'd be able to save up that 4th consume for a big team fight where you'll need that shield to help tank the opposing team. Also, I feel like this passive idea isn't the greatest because it focuses on one ability..)

Renekton:
Reign of Anger: (Innate): When Renekton is below 50% health he generates 50% more fury from all sources.

My idea..

Aggression: (Innate): When Renekton is below 75% health he moves 4% faster. When Renekton is below 50% health he moves 8% faster. When Renekton is below 25% health he moves 12% faster.

(This idea would allow him to be more aggressive the lower his health is, where as his current passive promotes fury gain and "turtling" in turn.)

Taric:
Gemcraft: (Innate): Taric's autoattacks replenish his mana for 7.5% of the damage dealt.

My idea..

Diamond Body: (Innate): Each time Taric is critically hit, the damage is reduced by 25% and he gains 10% of that damage as mana.

(This would allow Taric to fit the role of "tank/support" more easily, and give him that extra mana in a big teamfight.)

Again, these ideas were all on the spot, and I haven't thought much on the rations/concepts very much.. Which is why I'm posting it here, actually.. Feedback! Tell me what you think, and what could be changed/improved on?

Trolleyy

03-28-2012

Fiddlesticks:
(Innate): Nearby enemy units have their magic resistance reduced by 10. (1000 range)

Yeah sure this helps for the first 10 minutes of the game. After that it's somewhat of an annoyance, showing up as a debuff for enemies so they know you're there. and 10, really, 10? 10 MR is nothing.

SaltyMcSushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havelox View Post
I disagree with Taric.

I would say you want to be auto attacking, as each auto attack decreases the CD of his Heal, let alone the passive.
3 second decrease on champions, and 1 sec on minions.

With the nerfs to all heals having longer CDs this is huge.
No champion should be sitting in lane autoattacking minions, especially a support champ. Otherwise, you will **** up your carry's last hits and push up your lane. If you're playing Taric "right" (e.g. what the current meta calls for) then you will never get the chance to use his passive or lower his heal CD unless you manage to hit an enemy champ.

Piemonade

03-29-2012

Nidalee has a fairly useless one.

Corporal Cupcake

03-29-2012

Sion isn't on here? Ehh guess it's for the best, that monster doesn't need any buffs.

OGLOCCNESS

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piemonade View Post
Nidalee has a fairly useless one.
Not a great one, but decent if you're in the jungle or if you're poking alot (AP Nidalee).

Definitely not as bad as Taric/Ashe

123456 ... 7