Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Featured Streamer - Voyboy!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROta

03-28-2012

Wow..you sure got over Nhat quickly

Merluza00

03-28-2012

I only watch his stream becasue he is sexy

SulioX

03-28-2012

Quote:
Duripen:
Too bad he streams on twitch.tv

This.

Twitch.tv stinks way more than its namesake in LoL - the first few minutes are fine on 720p but then it starts stuttering really bad and is completely unwatchable. Lowering the resolution to 720p or even 480p doesn't help much and I'm really not in the mood to watch on lower resolutions when own3d works without a hitch. In the year I've been playing LoL and watching streams, I've never, ever been able to watch a Twitch.tv stream for more than 10-20 minutes without getting severe problems.

Too bad, I'd have really liked to watch Voyboy stream for a bit longer (and for the 10 minutes I managed to endure the stream he seemed really cool and explained stuff), but it's just unbearable.

fletcherization

03-28-2012

Awww sheit solo top terror

Lesbaxp15

03-28-2012

Thought Dig doesnt stream 5s

TheoryFlex

03-28-2012

Best Lee Sin player in the game

BROLAF THE HULK

03-28-2012

Shocked you guys forgot about what Voyboy did..

Yet Riot pushes this toolbag. Good to know everyone forgot.

taiya

03-28-2012

the overlay thing on his stream is freakin awful

taiya

03-28-2012

Quote:
SulioX:
This.

Twitch.tv stinks way more than its namesake in LoL - the first few minutes are fine on 720p but then it starts stuttering really bad and is completely unwatchable. Lowering the resolution to 720p or even 480p doesn't help much and I'm really not in the mood to watch on lower resolutions when own3d works without a hitch. In the year I've been playing LoL and watching streams, I've never, ever been able to watch a Twitch.tv stream for more than 10-20 minutes without getting severe problems.

Too bad, I'd have really liked to watch Voyboy stream for a bit longer (and for the 10 minutes I managed to endure the stream he seemed really cool and explained stuff), but it's just unbearable.

get better internet

i never have any problems with twitch

Wilfred Brimley

03-28-2012

hope this guy gets mad puss puss at his high school.