Moscow Five Changes the Face of League Play

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seceta

03-28-2012

Hmm that's why i don't play LOL so much anymore ,cuz of all people that play for win and there are those who troll for no reason

Alexxq

03-28-2012

implying this isnt the most casual game ever and so are its "pros"

Broken Prophacy

03-28-2012

Id'e Own these kids xD with a team that its xD

DRo0P

03-29-2012

This isn't surprising at all. Its about time the "pros" got serious. Take a good long look at other "E-sports"
(Counterstrike 1.6 - Source, Starcraft to name a few) all have top teams, all those teams practice EVERY SINGLE DAY. They play this game as a full time job because that's what it is. the top teams are the best because they practice and act like professionals. not a group of kids playing together. It will be interesting to see what happens with TSM hiring a coach. i believe that to be a smart move, the rest better shape up otherwise M5 will be sitting everyone down and redistributing the wealth to themselves.

LastGenocide

03-29-2012

how can you turn a game into a job? i get on LoL to blow off steam not to work 10 more hours a day

Kaîd

03-29-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJpyJkrq5k

M5 being Applejack of course.

Blue Minx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Can't downvote this trash. "Invalid post ID".

**** off with this garbage and fix the game mechanics.

juzzthedude

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGospellXx View Post
Cuz u cant live the whole life from this,football give u money but football player or soccer or anothers pros...have studys on background to be something on the life,this guys begun with 10 years to play and live only for this kind of things,thinking the whole live playing games will give thems to eat..but when the game is gone and they are nothing again with no study,with no life,with no goals....what they will become,addicts?,criminals?,thief?
Games should be taken as they are hobbies,is good some of thems become sponsored and all that...but take in count the others 100,000 or millions who will try reach this guys lvls losing his real jobs,relationships,sanity and all that....
Not a single company will ever take the education of a football player seriously. Unless his GPA is naturally good.

You are also assuming LoL pro players don't go to college. The fact is the majority of them are currently at college right now, and I'm pretty sure they got there by the strength of their intelligence and not because the university wanted them on their football team.

fueled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-29-2012

Regi didn't even know who Sun Tzu was.

Shjade Nexayre

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagfromhell View Post
I'm looking forward to what TSM and CLG come up with to take M5 down. As of now, M5 only has an edge because they function better as a team. TSM and CLG function like a bunch of solo queuers, not surprised they finally realized it.
Implying M5's players aren't individually excellent?

As of now, M5 only has an edge because they're playing better than their competition. Which is to say, they don't have "an edge." They were just flat-out better.