Moscow Five Changes the Face of League Play

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kusanagi

03-28-2012

It may actually be this way, but the post really makes TSM seem like they kicked the TheRainMan out on bad terms and out of disagreements with quitting teams and such and then replaced him after.

CrashGhost

03-28-2012

Yeah... I.E. LoL will become just like Starcraft, where no average joe can play the game because everyone including koreans will soon dominate every aspect of this game and your forced to either play it and make it your life or you get owned. Congrats... Next game plz.

Catmurderer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

M5 minutes of fame

Virgil

03-28-2012

I think it's a bit inappropriate and demeaning to other teams to say that they're stepping up their game because of Moscow Five. In addition, it's a bit presumptuous. Yes, Moscow Five is a very dominant team, but that doesn't make them the sole reason League of Legends professionals are starting to treat the competitions and lifestyle more seriously.

It just seems like prejudiced reporting to me.

Edit: Nhat Nyugen's name is now typod for a second time. They tried to fix it but it's worse... xD

Blackthorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

While I commend the effort American teams will never reach the dedication or drive of those from Europe and beyond. This is evident in the way they act on streams, refuse not to stream when playing tournaments when asked, and fight constantly amongst themselves before during and after games. Watching European teams and Asian teams is like a concert in harmony even after a huge loss; Watching American teams is like watching Mike and Molly on full blast surround sound.

AbyssalHeaven

03-28-2012

Well summarized. Would read again.

xXGospellXx

03-28-2012

Read they live together and have coach....cmon is a game,i know they can get some money wining tournament but cmon is a game and look like a job...

Ruincrear

03-28-2012

There is no point to this post.

jakerscm

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGospellXx View Post
Read they live together and have coach....cmon is a game,i know they can get some money wining tournament but cmon is a game and look like a job...
football is a game ? its taken serious y not this?

WaNgLo

03-28-2012

For mother russia!!!

1234567 ... 13