Moscow Five Changes the Face of League Play

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cohlur

03-29-2012

its just a game of pixels. Lets calm down here.

TBCShad

03-29-2012

All I can say...its about time. I can't believe it took this long for the "Pro" teams to realize they actually needed to become professionals to dominate a world stage. Should be exciting.

shoopuhpowah

03-29-2012

Spelled Nhat's name wrong. It's Nguyen.

TotalQQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

isit just me or is there a typo in the 1st sentance?...i believe its suppose to read "We're witnessing a sea OF change" cus sea of change is an actual saying...and sea change makes no sence....i guess average gatsby is just a average writer. -_-

Jappleack

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohlur View Post
its just a game of pixels. Lets calm down here.
Existence is a bunch of atoms.

Artisan of War

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastGenocide View Post
how can you turn a game into a job? i get on LoL to blow off steam not to work 10 more hours a day
well, you're not a plat ranked player with sponsors and get invitations to tournaments...

Mobbsolo

03-29-2012

Come on, your telling me that the same like 5 teams that have won/participated/shoved their **** down eveyrones throats, are now so adament about beating each other that they're getting sponsorship and living together to play lol.... does anyone not see how much of a joke this esports community is? hello? it's the same names everytime i read a riot post on my client. give me a break. this esports community is landslided to a couple hardcore parties. mix it up even it out. ALL RANDOM.

Alopix

03-30-2012

This post sure is encouraging to new players!

Oh wait.

strattmandoo

03-30-2012

finally these teams are getting off thier asses and its HARDCORE =P

Your evil cat

03-30-2012

Why is no one talking about those two cute Russian guys <3 ? Who cares about the game lol.