Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Moscow Five Changes the Face of League Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cohlur

03-29-2012

its just a game of pixels. Lets calm down here.

TBCShad

03-29-2012

All I can say...its about time. I can't believe it took this long for the "Pro" teams to realize they actually needed to become professionals to dominate a world stage. Should be exciting.

shoopuhpowah

03-29-2012

Spelled Nhat's name wrong. It's Nguyen.

TotalQQ

03-29-2012

isit just me or is there a typo in the 1st sentance?...i believe its suppose to read "We're witnessing a sea OF change" cus sea of change is an actual saying...and sea change makes no sence....i guess average gatsby is just a average writer. -_-

Jappleack

03-29-2012

Quote:
Cohlur:
its just a game of pixels. Lets calm down here.

Existence is a bunch of atoms.

Artisan of War

03-29-2012

Quote:
LastGenocide:
how can you turn a game into a job? i get on LoL to blow off steam not to work 10 more hours a day

well, you're not a plat ranked player with sponsors and get invitations to tournaments...

Mobbsolo

03-30-2012

Come on, your telling me that the same like 5 teams that have won/participated/shoved their **** down eveyrones throats, are now so adament about beating each other that they're getting sponsorship and living together to play lol.... does anyone not see how much of a joke this esports community is? hello? it's the same names everytime i read a riot post on my client. give me a break. this esports community is landslided to a couple hardcore parties. mix it up even it out. ALL RANDOM.

Alopix

03-30-2012

This post sure is encouraging to new players!

Oh wait.

strattmandoo

03-30-2012

finally these teams are getting off thier asses and its HARDCORE =P

Your evil cat

03-30-2012

Why is no one talking about those two cute Russian guys <3 ? Who cares about the game lol.