Zeke's Herald on support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigbadconrad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Now, I'm not talking in game where you have a tanky/ap jungle like Amumu and a funky top like Rumble. I'm talking regular adish jungle, ap mid, bruiser top comp. Is Zeke's Herald a good pickup on a battle support like Taric or Nunu? How about more sideline supports like Soraka and Janna? If it is decent, when do I buy it? Can I rush it after philo and heart? Should I get a pick first, or go ahead and upgrade my philo to reverie? I like to play support, but I don't know much about the theory craft of it all. Any guidance would be amazing.

Thanks!

DarkePacific

08-20-2012

Zeke's herald is good when you have comps with 3 attackspeed utilizing champs, such a graves adc, xin jungle, and ww top. Zeke's would be amazing for that team.

Hisuiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

As quoted above me, that would be a good comp for it... just look at what you have on the team. When to buy it is also up in the air... there is a lot of differing opinions on when to turn the SR. some like to farm the gold on it, some like to turn it. I generally prefer keeping my philo and hog while working a new item before turning to SR, but its up to you. Zekes can help snowball a game with 3 ad's pretty easily as well

Asalci

Recruiter

08-23-2012

It is a good thing to get in "protect the kogmaw" style team comps aswell.