Singed vs. Lee Sin solo top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DARRELLE REVIZ

03-28-2012

who wins?

Zephyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Lee Sin.

Canuckboss

03-28-2012

toplane lee singa is all about the skill of the lee sin , an excellent lee sin cant lose toplane to anyone but thats assuming perfect q shots and know when to w in etc
but singed loses hard he cant deal with lee's early dmg

TimmyPage

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckboss View Post
toplane lee singa is all about the skill of the lee sin , an excellent lee sin cant lose toplane to anyone but thats assuming perfect q shots and know when to w in etc
but singed loses hard he cant deal with lee's early dmg
He can lose to Riven played at the same skill level. Actually, almost everyone loses to riven so it might be a moot point.

PwnTommy

03-28-2012

Lee Sin wins early, but if Singed doesn't get too behind he will win.

Kaiser Celedorn

03-28-2012

farmfest 2012. No one will do anything to the other guy.

Canuckboss

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyPage View Post
He can lose to Riven played at the same skill level. Actually, almost everyone loses to riven so it might be a moot point.
umm i think he can turn into farm lane with armour runes and cloth5 start maxing w first, what i mainly meant is if lee does what i just mentioned he cant really lose lane only turn it into farm lane but against everyone but like 3 champs he wins if he is perfect with his skills

Canuckboss

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnTommy View Post
Lee Sin wins early, but if Singed doesn't get too behind he will win.
not really , for singed to do dmg to lee hed need to build ap in which case lee would just kill him , lee wil get an early null magic or even a negatron then singed does nothing , a litlle mr and singed cant do anything , and he cant really flip lee into poison cus of lees w to get away or double e to get singed slowed . singed cant beat lee in lane he only can stack armour and eventually just farm lane

jümanji

03-28-2012

The way i play against singed with lee sin is after the first blue pill, buy 2 wards (one for river) and place a ward in the top brush by my side. When Singed flings, simply w to the ward and take little to no poison

Cloudswrath

03-01-2014

Not Faker, Faker murders riven as lee sin <3 All hail Lord Faker