Good champion combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jrevs

01-14-2011

Nunu/fiddle for haste and the slow helps for drain. GG

prawnlol

01-14-2011

I saw a morgana/swain do very well together. Double snare + aoe

Twangykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2011

Garen + Cho 'gath

Cho' lays down his ult, hurting them severely, then BAM Garen uses his to finish them!

JimJimJimmy

01-14-2011

Please remove any lane "combo" that suggests laning any of the following champions: Amumu, Evelynn, Master Yi, Olaf, Rammus, Tryndamere, Twitch, or Warwick. All of those champions have a fairly weak laning presence and any "combo" suggested with them is a gimick that can be more effectively achieved with said champion coming out of the jungle (please note, Janna does make some of these champions ok in the lane e.g. Master Yi)

My favorite lane has always been Garen + Xin. Slow, silence, knockup and stupid early game damage (though has since been nerfed) + Xin's ult does damage based on current HP and Garens does damage based off of HP missing, so they combo well.

Chamomileable

01-15-2011

A bro and I do a Malphite/Taric combo and call it "Diamond in the Rough"

also, swain's stun/hold paired with fiddle's crowstorm/drain = TOTAL BROS

casiz

03-09-2011

what about a Jarvan IV with Katerina when Jarvan uses cataclysm Katerine jumps in with death lotus.

Mitch Bade

03-09-2011

Karma and any of the following are very strong:
-Jarvan
-Renekton
-Xin Zao
-Lux
-Pantheon
-Amumu

Any melee champion that has a dash, flash, or leap skill and some CC is amazing with Karma.

GSX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2011

Taric+Alistar is a super durable push/tower kill combo.. In theory its like Taric+Sion as durable stunners but Alistar can stun more than one target. Also Alistar has his passive which is damage bonus to towers along with his ult then mix in Taric's ult = gg to towers. They both can heal each other to make themselves last even longer in laning and Alistar can heal minions to deny some slower exp for other team. If done correctly, both stuns can be timed for an easy kill or force early blue pill on other team.

Another good combo is Taric+Fiddle, an aggressive lane combo. First Fiddle fears a target then Taric stuns that person while Fiddle is draining their life. If Fiddle is getting attacked, Taric heals him whenever possible.

Phenix

11-10-2012

Me and my friend play a Shaco/ Blitzcrank combo all the time. I lay a box, he pulls them into it, after the fear he then knocks them up, all the while they're getting hit by both of us and the box, and an ignite if even needed. We wreck every other combo we've gone against, and I have multiple SS to prove it. Please consider adding it to the list

HalcyonCub

11-11-2012

Kennen + Vayne. Me and my buddy run this all the time. I stun them, he downs them, or he pins them and I down them. Works great.