Good champion combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnógraphy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

Kayle and Sona. I do this combo all the time with a friend of mine, Sona and kayle both have huge burst, and they can both heal. You ever been hit my a 500 damage reckoning, then hit twice for 300 by a sona? It's not fun.. For your enemies

Fatalistica

11-07-2010

Here's my 2 cents for an OP push,

Mordekaiser + Nasus,
A really scary bulldozer there.

lucid flaw

11-08-2010

shen + lux = surprisingly good. if played correctly total control of a lane and all kinds of absorb especially during lane phase before team ganking becomes a concern.

kass + mundo = very good at harassing and running down a lane.(cleaver counts for kass's counter so kass get his cone more often)

Yi + Kayle = a personal little theory craft project of me and a roommate. The yi needs to be stacking as much ad damage early (runes and such) so that he does even more sick damage than he already does. run with exhaust and ignite between the two and we get first blood constantly. and then hold the lane and repeat.

GhostDieM

11-08-2010

necro, needs to be updated if you want it to be useful At the Soraka/Heimer combo for instance it says that Heimer can grenade the turrets which he can't anymore just to name one

AllGodsDie

11-08-2010

Jax and yi in a lane make for a great harasser combo.

MeditationError

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

Janna babysitting Twitch or Trynd is ludicrous. She can single-handedly fix their early game, feed them kills, and keep them alive late game.

Janna or Nunu babysitting any carry is big, but Twitch and Trynd benefit the most.

NinetyNineTails

11-08-2010

The one that surprised the hell out of me was Lux+Swain. In the laning phase, this was crazy. One would root you and then the other would follow up while both pelted you with random ****.

Black Alpha Wolf

11-08-2010

Mordekaiser+Janna

You'll never have felt so powerless. An oversize piece of shredding metal running at you with a hurricane shield. Your creeps will melt like leaves into a volcano. Sad world...sad sad world.

WarlordRain

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladiatorBeast View Post
Mordekaiser+Janna

You'll never have felt so powerless. An oversize piece of shredding metal running at you with a hurricane shield. Your creeps will melt like leaves into a volcano. Sad world...sad sad world.
I feel the same and I think it's a quite abusive combo but I prefer Rammus/Xin combo. It's just deeply annoying. :P. I know what im talking about I tested it :P

CG Playeer2

01-14-2011

Cass+ Teemo: Teemo's Poisons allow Cass to use her E