Good champion combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-23-2009

Soraka and KAsadin. massive spell spamming for kass's Aoe ****, and she can supply him with mana for spamming of his wtfpwn nuke ball of buttsecks doom

Murder Turtle

Adjudicator

10-23-2009

Stun + Stun = Good combo. kthx

Glorianos

10-25-2009

I find that taric and ryze are very good together, because ryze is such a huge powerhouse so to speak. However he is squishy. I play taric with my friend as ryze, and its very difficult for him to die. Plus you have taric's stun along with ryzes root.

Norksman

11-16-2009

Lately I have had a lot of success with Mundo/Singed. One of Mundo's problems is getting into range for the masochism hits. Singed tosses them into the masochism, cleaver keeps them close. Best at early levels.

borshevsky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2009

Morgana + Cho'gath.. really great, either player can initiate snare/stomp combo, pretty good way to get kills

Voidgolem

11-16-2009

I wonder...Blitzcrank and Karthus?

I mean, is the debuff from Karthus' wall spell applied if the target is dragged through it? It'd take a good deal of coordination, of course...

Gigarayzor

11-16-2009

Twisted Fate + Karthus + Gangplank for ganks across the map. Heck, Ashe can sometimes even join in with a well aimed arrow.

Max Pita

Master Recruiter

11-17-2009

I like nunu and warrik, not for combo againt chars but to jungle, kill the dragon at lv 3 and baron at 10, great for team, just build madred razors with both warrik and nunu and at end upgrade it to do with enemy champions

ChipsOnHisLips

11-17-2009

I would like to add
Kayle W/mana manipulator + a caster with meki pendant
this allow spell spammage to the extreme
with veigar it allows him to farm Q allot
with Kass it allows him to spam Q and use cone allot
etc etc
plus kayle can sit back and last hit + heal, and occasionally hit them with a Q, so it gives great harassment, good farming, and lane longevity. everything you want right?

Blinzer

11-17-2009

Singed/Ashe allows you to fling backwards, slow them with volley, poison them, and if they still manage to live the many hits before they reach their tower again just ultimate them right up the ass with Ashe. alternatively, ultimate them up the ass before they even escape so it can be a threesome.