Good champion combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8lement

10-22-2009

Don't know why Ryze isn't in many of these... he has the snare of GG!

Ex: Ryze/Katarina -- Ryze uses Rune Prison, Katarina blinks in for the Ult of GG. A prison, with daggers flying at you? Can life get any worse? :P

Regards,

Danulas

10-22-2009

Amumu and any other AoE champion. Katarina, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank. Even Morgana or Ryze would work.

ZGBudai

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danulas View Post
Amumu and any other AoE champion. Katarina, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank. Even Morgana or Ryze would work.
Amumu + Fiddlesticks + Gangplank + Nunu + Nasus = Win Combo haha.

Enzeru

10-23-2009

NuNu and Kat can ult at the same time for uber pew pew

Charmicarmicarmicat

10-23-2009

Out of those mentioned, i would say ryze/morgana and taric/soraka are the strongest..

Heres one to try:

Zilean+Sion, double aoe harassment, 2x snares etc etc. Makes it really hard to farm as an enemy.

GNOY

10-23-2009

Malphite + Any AOE. Nunu + Any AOE. Nuff said.

Zilean + Shako , a new flaw I opened to myself. You harass the **** out with bombs and slow them down, Shako finishes them. Maybe would be harder on a competitive level, but definetely not bad combo.

Charmicarmicarmicat

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Malphite + Any AOE. Nunu + Any AOE. Nuff said.

Zilean + Shako , a new flaw I opened to myself. You harass the **** out with bombs and slow them down, Shako finishes them. Maybe would be harder on a competitive level, but definetely not bad combo.
Or bomb on shaco who then deceives behind enemy..

Logo

10-23-2009

Taric and Blitzcrank are really nice. Taric's Ult + Armor Debuff gives Blitz's E ability (2x damage + knock up) absurd damage output for a great burst hit. Taric's Stun is also a great setup for hook or follow up disable to a hook.

Bloog

10-23-2009

I play singed, and my friend usually plays Blitzcrank. If you can find a blitzy that's good with his fist, it makes playing singed a blast. Fist + Throw is an amazing combo, especially early game. Use exhaust for extra fun.

Octovert

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugeater the Lemurtastic View Post
Zilean/Singed: NO ESCAPING THE FLING! A well coordinated alistar/singed is hilarious, too; the target gets tossed into the minotaur's face and BAM! Punted into tower range.
any 2 of the following: alistar, singed, or blitzcrank does this nicely