Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good champion combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8lement

10-22-2009

Don't know why Ryze isn't in many of these... he has the snare of GG!

Ex: Ryze/Katarina -- Ryze uses Rune Prison, Katarina blinks in for the Ult of GG. A prison, with daggers flying at you? Can life get any worse? :P

Regards,

Danulas

10-22-2009

Amumu and any other AoE champion. Katarina, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank. Even Morgana or Ryze would work.

10-23-2009

Quote:
Danulas:
Amumu and any other AoE champion. Katarina, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank. Even Morgana or Ryze would work.

Amumu + Fiddlesticks + Gangplank + Nunu + Nasus = Win Combo haha.

Enzeru

10-23-2009

NuNu and Kat can ult at the same time for uber pew pew

Charmicarmicarmicat

10-23-2009

Out of those mentioned, i would say ryze/morgana and taric/soraka are the strongest..

Heres one to try:

Zilean+Sion, double aoe harassment, 2x snares etc etc. Makes it really hard to farm as an enemy.

GNOY

10-23-2009

Malphite + Any AOE. Nunu + Any AOE. Nuff said.

Zilean + Shako , a new flaw I opened to myself. You harass the shit out with bombs and slow them down, Shako finishes them. Maybe would be harder on a competitive level, but definetely not bad combo.

Charmicarmicarmicat

10-23-2009

Quote:
GNOY:
Malphite + Any AOE. Nunu + Any AOE. Nuff said.

Zilean + Shako , a new flaw I opened to myself. You harass the shit out with bombs and slow them down, Shako finishes them. Maybe would be harder on a competitive level, but definetely not bad combo.

Or bomb on shaco who then deceives behind enemy..

Logo

10-23-2009

Taric and Blitzcrank are really nice. Taric's Ult + Armor Debuff gives Blitz's E ability (2x damage + knock up) absurd damage output for a great burst hit. Taric's Stun is also a great setup for hook or follow up disable to a hook.

Bloog

10-23-2009

I play singed, and my friend usually plays Blitzcrank. If you can find a blitzy that's good with his fist, it makes playing singed a blast. Fist + Throw is an amazing combo, especially early game. Use exhaust for extra fun.

Octovert

10-23-2009

Quote:
Rugeater the Lemurtastic:
Zilean/Singed: NO ESCAPING THE FLING! A well coordinated alistar/singed is hilarious, too; the target gets tossed into the minotaur's face and BAM! Punted into tower range.

any 2 of the following: alistar, singed, or blitzcrank does this nicely