ADC Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SniperSneakyV2

12-28-2013

So recently I have decided to become an ADC I have Caitlyn but I want to try another ADC champ out. I have tried Ez, Ashe, Kog Maw, and Lucian. None of those four really got my liking, so who else is a good ADC to buy I like Caitlyn but I find her W pointless because they have to stand right on it for it to actually work, so any ideas.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2013

You're still really new. You have a lot of learn as far as ADCs go. Caitlynn's W is amazing as you can zone people out of areas, use it when escaping, ETC

Jinx has a Similar range with her Q, and Sivir has a good lane poking ability like Caitlynn does. Tristana's attack range scales with levels, and she outranges Cait at 7 or 11(I forget) and is incredible late game.

Honestly, at your point I'd just work on learning the game and the ins and outs. Play the free champs until you hit level 20 and can get real Runes.

Morsigil

12-28-2013

Play a melee champ against Cait bot (AI) and tell me W is pointless. Chick will Q W R you and send you home crying or in a body bag in the early-mid game. As Sepharoth said, it's very helpful in escapes. They're bee-lining for you and you just drop that in their path. Often the side-step they have to make will give you enough time to get away, or just make them disengage all together. It's helpful for making the bush safe for you to charge your passive in, too.

I'm a really big fan of Trist. Her E - AA + any more AA you can get off harass is amazing. Late game she melts faces. IE, PD, and last whisper, then hit Q and commence the jigglin' (of faces as they melt). I will say that if you tried all those and you don't find any to your liking, you're running out of options.